General F.A.O abarth owners!

Currently reading:
General F.A.O abarth owners!

i got a mad pm
admin said:
Hello!

Welcome to Little Becky.com.

We hope you enjoy your time on the site and please feel free to join it

If you experience any problems please feel free to contact one of the admins/mods.

These can be found on each board, or use the bugs section to report any faults.

~Regards
Little Becky.com Staff
they nuts? please feel free to join it! i already did or i wouldnt have got a pm :confused:

Ah right, I was thinking my sense of humour was a little off today, I couldn't find anything too amusing on there. :D

Anyone have the link to the selespeed thread. I couldn't find it :(

little becky - see we have 2 members so far wi stilos from the fiat forum i joined welcome

activematt - Soon you'll have the whole Stilo section of the Fiat Forum on here taking over!

little becky - lol that would be funny see my stilo in the banner at the top

kidda - hahaha

l33_emt - bloody helll. a whole sworm of Fix It Again Tomorrows go on lads!!

little becky - shut it lee lol my car is ace and u know it lol

jonnyu182 - im still quicker than you... not that i drive much anymore. too scary.

dannylaz - any parts you may need i can get em? gen parts normally save about the vat depending the discount code of the part? or if its a petrol model ill service it cheaper than anyone

dannylaz - oh yeah dont ever get an abarth model with selespeed always go manual....some free advise?

jonnyu182 - i think Becky and Gavs stilo is a diesel.

dannylaz - well i hate diesel worse than brake fluid so i wont touch them out of work?

jonnyu182 - im not a fan of diesles either. there getting better performance wise these days though.

dannylaz - nothin ta do with performance i just hate diesel gettin it on ma hands its not like petrol or oil just not nice?
fiat diesel engines are fat there well fast? try racein a doblo van! jtd version there quick

ja - why so many ?`s
lol
price of derv now and the tuneability potential getting into the minds of insurers means the perks of derv arent quite as good as they were say 5 years ago. must admit that from a reliability point of view i would go derv.

dannylaz - everyone picks up on the amout of ?'s in my post's... i dunno why i do it habbit i guess?

[NEXT PAGE]

ja - ? who knows? random? eh?!
LMAO ;)

Ben R - DannyLaz wrote:
oh yeah dont ever get an abarth model with selespeed always go manual....some free advise?
Can I ask why? :eek: I have a selespeed abarth & never had a single problem! :confused:

dannylaz - your lucky then all the one's ive drove i could have brewed up inbetween gearchanges..? n its not a clarkson thing either i like paddle shift motors just not in the stilo..? the punto one is ok but thats not paddle shift just selespeed..?

Ben R - DannyLaz wrote:
your lucky then all the one's ive drove i could have brewed up inbetween gearchanges..? n its not a clarkson thing either i like paddle shift motors just not in the stilo..? the punto one is ok but thats not paddle shift just selespeed..?
I thought the one in the punto is actually called speedgear? Confused That's an automatic/tiptronic selespeed is a genuine sequential box with a robot clutch. There is a knack to driving it, but get it right & you can change faster than in a "normal " manual. :)

binkis dad - punto is speedgear not selespeed :)
btw i am new :)

slovac - There is quite a big difference machanically between speedgear and selespeed... but from what other people have said on the fiat forum, the selespeed is great!

joecinq - Selespeed is great, one of the stilo's I raced had it.....the thing nearly caught my cinquecento :eek: ;)

There you go KoA... now you don't have to log in... or even venture off the FF :D
(before anybody asks... yes I am bored today and not in the mood for work)

Tell me about it i have a load of work to do today and i'm realy not in the mood to do it must have only work about 2 hours the whole day lol :D only 2 hours to go :woot:

thanks SLOVAC ;)

Another bunch of crap from someone who don't know how to drive a selespeed :D

BTW. I've got loads of time off work right now :D Maybe months, with full pay ;) God I love my job :D

Back