Off Topic exselecta, twin sunnie and uno maybe for sale

Currently reading:
Off Topic exselecta, twin sunnie and uno maybe for sale

Hi folks,

I'm testing the water here, with several cars (ok, it's eleven) and only limited space and budget to play with I'm thinking of thinning the fleet abit.

Anyone interested in:

exselecta, currently on sorn and no mot runs/drives good rust free condition.

Panda Parade, twin sunnies, mot until next sept. Door bottoms crusty.

Fiat Uno 3dr 999cc mot until June. apart from drivers door rust free condition.

It has nothing to do with being accused by the local council of being a trader but lots to do with me wanting an Alfa 145!

If anyone would like more information either pm or call me.

I'd be looking for £500 for the exselecta and Uno, £800 for the parade for a no hassle cash sale to a forum member.

Otherwise I'll just hang onto them for now.

As much as I'd love to grab another Panda or an Uno, I can't right now unfortunately :cry:

A few days ago however, a mate of mine sent me a message and said that one of his friends is looking for a classic Panda to buy. I don't know who that person is and where they're based but I'm guessing it's in the Wiltshire area. Want me to pass on a picture of the two Pandas to him or would you rather keep them?

Cheers :)

Looks like I'll be hanging on to them then!

Keep them!!![emoji16]
Or just try to put an MOT on the selecta
Will also help to put some pics
Could be interested in the selecta but without an mot it does not appeal too much to me

Proper sales eh? Looking forward to looking at more cars I know I can't afford but I'll still try to warrant the purchase of :cool:

Could pass the details of the Panda(s) on to my mate to give over to his other friend who is looking for one if you'd still like as well, once the details are up!

Share it on the Facebook group John, I recon you'll get some interest. It appears it's slowly killing off the forum, or our section at least.

That is a shame panda section used to be the busiest on the forum at the start, with most panda members barely knowing how to use a pc most had the panda section set up as their home page by a friend family member and never left it. even venturing to other parts of the forum was terrifying for them and facebook was science fiction or a kids toy to them.

It was an old classic panda owner who i first heard of ff from on a site called preloved.

It appears it's slowly killing off the forum, or our section at least.

Sorry for off topic John.

I would use slightly milder words here A. but there is something in the air.
It does not apply to FFCP section only, all board/forum type websites are suffering from FB and the 'modern feel' of it. Additional lots of 'youngster' are getting behind the wheels o it is obvious for them to use FB.

Western civilizations are becoming 'exhibitionist' completely open and allowing for other peoples to infiltrate their private live.

I do understand John's comments about - FB being far way to 'public' , the number of 'trolls' out there is horrendous! So far Gav is doing great job as group gatekeeper but not all of 'retro' and 'buy/sell' groups are like that.

Forums are suffering as it is more hassle to i.e. attached picture - can't do it in few finger touches and the audience is really small.

But there is one thing which FB will never substitute, they may keep the data/post/ photos but it is pain to go0 back date not mentioning searching for some info posted i.e 9th September 2015 by user XYZ in 'panda classic group' or was it 'classic panda group' or maybe 'panda 4x4 classic' or panda classic owners group' if you know what I mean.

I'm not sinless when it comes to FB, but just try guys not to get in too much technical chats out there just refer them here.

This is not just the case of petrol heads I'm afraid, the whole western world seems to be flooded by technology which make mass of people more brainless, boring and not willing to stand out.

Good luck with the sale John.

Last edited:
I agree with you Jacob.

I think it's a bit wrong that the forum; which holds all of the information past and present regarding builds etc. Is being used as a reference by people that have not contributed in the same way that a lot of us have, even if it's simply to join and share their cars and ideas for us to see.

Don't get me wrong it's great that the forum is here to help like that, but it just annoys me why Facebook wins every time! It's ease of use for sure, but the recent app upgrade that the FF has uploaded has made a massive difference to the look and feel of the forum, the interface is now a lot more modern and appealing for sure.

I don't think that information on the forum should be locked and solely for use by registered members, but I just wish more of the Facebook lot would use it and help bring it back to being a busier place.

John, how about selling me your red Panda? ;););)

Am still loving JuJu :) Its getting a lot of love and am planning for it to go to Freddy in February to have the rear inner wings properly sorted.

Hi folks,

I'm testing the water here, with several cars (ok, it's eleven) and only limited space and budget to play with I'm thinking of thinning the fleet abit.

Anyone interested in:

exselecta, currently on sorn and no mot runs/drives good rust free condition.

Panda Parade, twin sunnies, mot until next sept. Door bottoms crusty.

Fiat Uno 3dr 999cc mot until June. apart from drivers door rust free condition.

It has nothing to do with being accused by the local council of being a trader but lots to do with me wanting an Alfa 145!

If anyone would like more information either pm or call me.

I'd be looking for £500 for the exselecta and Uno, £800 for the parade for a no hassle cash sale to a forum member.

Otherwise I'll just hang onto them for now.

If I had the money (or any money) I would have that parade off you

Sorry for off topic John.

I would use slightly milder words here A. but there is something in the air.
It does not apply to FFCP section only, all board/forum type websites are suffering from FB and the 'modern feel' of it. Additional lots of 'youngster' are getting behind the wheels o it is obvious for them to use FB.

Western civilizations are becoming 'exhibitionist' completely open and allowing for other peoples to infiltrate their private live.

I do understand John's comments about - FB being far way to 'public' , the number of 'trolls' out there is horrendous! So far Gav is doing great job as group gatekeeper but not all of 'retro' and 'buy/sell' groups are like that.

Forums are suffering as it is more hassle to i.e. attached picture - can't do it in few finger touches and the audience is really small.

But there is one thing which FB will never substitute, they may keep the data/post/ photos but it is pain to go0 back date not mentioning searching for some info posted i.e 9th September 2015 by user XYZ in 'panda classic group' or was it 'classic panda group' or maybe 'panda 4x4 classic' or panda classic owners group' if you know what I mean.

I'm not sinless when it comes to FB, but just try guys not to get in too much technical chats out there just refer them here.

This is not just the case of petrol heads I'm afraid, the whole western world seems to be flooded by technology which make mass of people more brainless, boring and not willing to stand out.

Good luck with the sale John.

Thanks Jacob. Yes you're right - it's ease of use & direct contact with folk. No way would I have been able to upload 150 photos from the NEC into one post, within 5 minutes. It's far from perfect, but has sadly lost a lot of forum traffic. :(

Btw you can search in the Facebook group, if you use a browser - it's on the right at the top. Can't find it when using an app though!

Last edited:
Back