General Exported fiat grande punto from ireland

Currently reading:
General Exported fiat grande punto from ireland

fiatpunto09

Hey guys

I'm looking to buy a fiat grande punto, I've seen a dynamiqe one for sale, so I got the vin number and vrm number and checked it out on aa. When I did this I noticed it said it was exported from northen ireland and the number plate was completley different. The guy am buying it from said the reason for sale is because he bought it for his wife but she cant drive it and she dont like the colour.

What do you guys think? I like it but what would be the reason for the export sounds a bit dodgy..

Maria

Remember you dont have mutch comeback if its a private sale. If you really think something is not right your probably better to walk away there are loads of cars out there.

his excuses are lame.

STEER CLEAR!
There are hundreds of GP out there for sale.

Oh, make sure you choose the right colour... If you don't like it, your husband will have to put it up for sale.

In reply to ghsaunders40, it is Northen Ireland.
We went to see it today, we drove 2hours there and 2hours back! I cant believe this guy what he was trying to sell! My brother drived it round the block and something really weird was happening. The car was not responding at all, my brother was flooring it and it just felt so heavy and the speed was like 25 mph, the car just didnt feel right at all.
I suspected it had been in an accident, the car had been t-cut, could see white residue also when looking at the bumper one side was smooth, the other side was bumpy.

I was really dissapointed with the seller, I specificaly asked him had it been in an accident, was the bodywork good and his replies were so convincing.

I think gumtree is a waste of time, and preloved isnt much better. :(

I am still looking for a fiat grande punto for sale for cash, so if anyone knows or if anyone is selling just let me know.

thanks guys for your advise

Maria

So Maria I take it your in the republic? Why dont you try autotrader.ie?

Sorry to hear the car was banjaxed!

In response to the above add, I actually live in London. I did a HPI check on the vehicle and found out that it had been exported from northen ireland.

Ah. I understand now. Exported confused me as NI is in GB so car is not imported. TBH as others have said there are thousands of Gp's out there!

Good luck searching!

Back