Explain to me why...

Currently reading:
Explain to me why...

Easy to get the logs that the call was interutpted.
But to be able to blame the collision on using the phone they would have to be able to time the collision to within a second or so and be able to match that with the phone being in use.

plea bargaining, her solicitor has a word with cps and they make a deal that if you plead guiltily to one offense they drop the other, its quite common
The belief is quite common as it conveniently overlooks the fact that plea bargaining is unlawful in the UK.

"All animals are equal...... but some animals are more equal than others"
Do you seriously believe that the police, CPS and courts who have all been subjected to dreadful cuts in funding by this government would drop a case just because the defendant is government minister?

because that would be 12 points on her/its licence...
And in line with the vast majority of people in that situation, she would put forward an exceptional hardship plea and keep her licence even though it has 12 points.

I'm surprised she hasn't played the gender card yet, she generally does.Like her pal Cherie.
"I am a busy woman trying to juggle running a home, being a government minister, parking, making a phone call...., hang on, scrub that last bit...."

And in line with the vast majority of people in that situation, she would put forward an exceptional hardship plea and keep her licence even though it has 12 points.

Tbf if there was a chance I would lose my DL I would try every avenue possible.. Still she should not have just buggered off

Do you seriously believe that the police, CPS and courts who have all been subjected to dreadful cuts in funding by this government would drop a case just because the defendant is government minister?

I honestly believe that the CPS and the courts will do the dumbest possible thing in almost any circumstance.

Back