Styling Exhaust????

Currently reading:
Styling Exhaust????

king stu

Word up ma peeps,wots crakin, im in a bit of bother bout which exhaust would look good for ma bravo,i was thinkin of a twin 3inch slash. but really dont know how she would look. if anyone has any ideas that would be great
cheers

king stu said:
Word up ma peeps,wots crakin, im in a bit of bother bout which exhaust would look good for ma bravo,i was thinkin of a twin 3inch slash. but really dont know how she would look. if anyone has any ideas that would be great
cheers

im also intrested so ne 1?

king stu said:
cheers

Contrary to popular belief, we don't all speak like that down on the dark side of the border so you can put the Ali G act away for now, please. I agree with Harrison actually, I do think they look nice but it's down to personal opinion at the end of the day :)

Helz said:
Contrary to popular belief, we don't all speak like that down on the dark side of the border so you can put the Ali G act away for now, please. I agree with Harrison actually, I do think they look nice but it's down to personal opinion at the end of the day :)
me second that.quit the crap talk(n)

yeah go to powerflow my brava's exhaust was sebring. it loooked good but not realy worth the dolla now my new car i took to powerflow mooooooo haaaa now its a dragon. yes i know its not fiat but im still here every now and then. to help out.

32313.jpg

Back