Tuning Exhaust manifold 899cc HELP!

Currently reading:
Tuning Exhaust manifold 899cc HELP!

MrSeanE18uk

So i got an 1994 899 fiat cinq and my manifold has either cracked or blown and i need a new one asap my car is used for work, is there a certain type i have to get or can a different manifold fit it?

Thankyou for any help! Sean.

899 Sei one will do. Are you sure the manifold is the problem?

yeah pretty positive losing power wen accelerating gonna take heat sheild of and have a propa look i may be rong but from wat me and a few mates at a garage said they say same as me :/

If u fire her up and sniff around the mani you should smell unfiltered exhaust gas, manifolds are far and few between so you're best bet might be a scrap yard i know albert looms of darby has a black 899 cinq in.

Tis unusual to crack an 899 manifold, can't say it hasn't happen, but do look closely. My money is on flexi pipe or gasket.

Cheers

D

you must be lucky then, or im severly un lucky ive had three go on me, one snapped completally in half. Any way try motor hog, i found found it allot easier as you can search through all of their scrabyards online then have the part sent to which ever yard is nearest you. The 899cc mani from sei will fit, as mentioned, its what im using now :)

Got my car fixed it was the gasket, manifold to down pipe gasket, so all sorted got my manifold skimmed n tapped out n drilled aswell would of cost me £90 for all that but got it done for free so the cinq is happy as so am I :D thanks for the help people

Sean

Got my car fixed it was the gasket, manifold to down pipe gasket, so all sorted got my manifold skimmed n tapped out n drilled aswell would of cost me £90 for all that but got it done for free so the cinq is happy as so am I :D thanks for the help people

Sean

Tis unusual to crack an 899 manifold, can't say it hasn't happen, but do look closely. My money is on flexi pipe or gasket.

Cheers

D

Just saying....lol

Back