General Exclusive! World's only 20v Supercharged Marea

Currently reading:
General Exclusive! World's only 20v Supercharged Marea

Re: Modded Marea Weekend - check it out!!!

Yea i know i did over 900miles one weekend in a Transit, i was well impressed with its engine, just not with the noise, the crap radio, isnt any better in the top spec mini bus version with 6cd changer that we have at work, if your in the front the speakers are crap, and the engine noise is intrusive.

Just taken the car off the road because the alternator has gone, but taking the oppertunity to sort the pipe work out, getting some nice stainless ones made
Dsc00030.jpg

its a bitch in that bay int it lol everything is in the way lol good luck anyways pal

mate i got a quote of £550 inc vat for a dastek fitted and mapped on rolling road with print out at NOBLE MOTORSPORT in chesterfield i am going with them as everybody i ask says they are good you should give them a ring

mick

looks like mine used too lol very nice mate i hope ure paint dont melt like mine lol

fair play the car does look mint there, and so does kayleigh. lol

Hello from Norway,
New at this forum. Looks very interesting.:)

What's happening here?
Have read the tread and this is SO interesting.:worship:

Not to spam the tread.... but do any of you know if this Eaton M45 has been tried on a 1.8 16V?
The reason for asking is my daily driver is a Lancia Lybra 1.8 and I want som more low end punch.....

Looking forvard to see the results of this one even if it's not the same engine....

Best regards
Tore

Back