Technical Exact TPS Voltage at Idle

Currently reading:
Technical Exact TPS Voltage at Idle

hakansonmez

Hi pals! I need the exact voltage value of throttle position sensor at idle. I played with the screw and could not set it correctly so the idle is a bit rough and rich. The problem is that I have an engine which is used only in Turkey version of Palio. The engine has a Weber SPI throttle as shown in attachment. There is no workshop manual or technical specs to find the values. Some other countries may have the same 1.4 litres single point injection engine. That's why I'm asking you. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 83
Hi pals! I need the exact voltage value of throttle position sensor at idle. I played with the screw and could not set it correctly so the idle is a bit rough and rich. The problem is that I have an engine which is used only in Turkey version of Palio. The engine has a Weber SPI throttle as shown in attachment. There is no workshop manual or technical specs to find the values. Some other countries may have the same 1.4 litres single point injection engine. That's why I'm asking you. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
You better show a picture of the screw you played with.
Or buy another spi unit.

It's the throttle stop screw which the throttle arm rests on when the engine is at idle position. Screwing it lifts the throttle plate and unscrewing it closes the plate. I cannot buy a new spi unit because these cars are not manufactured anymore and are not used so commonly in Turkey. Best bet is to find the proper voltage setting.

Back