Everyone: what do you love..

Currently reading:
Everyone: what do you love..

I know it might start something lol but:

I like the fact its like a Woman, treat it nice and it brings hours of joy and fun,

Dont repect it, and it will cost you a flippin fortune...

TBH

The freedom, especially in the summer

ive always found my Fiats to be the oposite!

My 55 was like that...spend the day beating the c**p out of it and it would just come back and say hit me again damn it!!!! The 85 just cries oil and sulks however...

things I love about the Starlet GT:-

- Overtaking, its **** easy in the starbo
- irritating drivers who think they drive fast cars :p
- the turbo whistle
- the turbo chatter
- the rareness (in my area)

• how the 1st thing people say is how much they love the colour
  • sound
  • the way the back windows look when your in the car :confused: (odd i no)
  • when you see another gp on the road and they smile at you

Last edited:
What I love about my Stilo....

1. The way it still turns heads everywhere it goes (not bad for a 51 plate)

2. The fact that I can never be bored with - there's ALWAYS something to fix.

3.The way the handling improves the faster you go.

4. The fact that it saved my life yesterday when I hit a patch of black ice on a 90 degree corner. If I still had the Vectra I wouldn't be typing this now.

5. The way it just destroys Saxo VTRs :slayer:

1. Not knowing where she was gonna stall.
2. Knowing that she was gonna stall.
3. Stalling and then trying to restart her.
4. Watching my rear view mirror when she had stalled.
5. Getting started, and then rocketing away.
6. Getting the crank shaft sensor replaced.
7. Owning a Cinq, and feeling part of a community, that knowing glance that you give other's driving their Cinq's and Sei's.
8. Knowing that whatever is wrong or how mad you get with your car, that when it is all sorted, that you can still have fun. I have never driven a car that can give so much, and yet ask's for so very little in return, every drive has become an adventure.
9. Buying her, and finding this forum.
10. Washing her, polishing her, blacking up the tyres, and people saying that she looks nice. Thats what makes it all seem worth while.:)

Last edited:
heh reminds me of a particular moment once when I was driving down to ramsgate to pick up some seats in a scrap yard. Was in the MK1 red uno turbo going down a bendy single lane road. I had a buisness bloke in an Audi TT behind me trying to get past at every straight but never quite having the balls to go for it.

Eventually I got to a round about when then opened up into a duel caridgeway. The Audi decided to cut past on the round about in the centre lane whilst I took the outside lane. Onto the duel caridgeway with him just slightly infront so I thought ide open the 1.3 turbo beast up :D

The uno gained pace over the TT quite quickly. I undertook and then pulled into his lane, infront of him, to over take a lorry. Still pulling away from him I decided I couldnt be bothered and pulled back infront of the lorry as the lane was empty and gradually slowed back to around 70. The Audi drove past in the right hand lane with the drive glaring angrilly at me :D#

Anyway, what do I love about my car (currently a Cinq Sporting)
  • The fact that even though I got ripped off on the price of buying it and that Ive spent more than the car is worth on fixing the problems that it came with, I can still get in it and have a ****ing good time driving it.
Thats about it lol.

is the aerial in the rear window like in the 155? how are the washer jets hidden? just interested really lol.
yep the rear demister element doubles as the aerial. there's a few cars that use this method, even my 1985 ford orion did. i dont know why all cars dont do it, they should imo.

the washer jets are on the black plastic at the bottom of the windscreen.

bushboy said:
Anyway, what do I love about my car (currently a Cinq Sporting)
you got a cinq sporting these days eh? i wondered.

Last edited:
Interesting they obviously dropped this feature in later cars because my 156 has a normal roof mounted aerial. My old Ford Sierra used the rear demist element as the aerial.

What do I love about my car

1. It looks great
2. It's very comfortable
3. It's reliable
4. It's frugal
5. It was relatively cheap to buy
6. It's relatively cheap to insure
7. It drives great

Back