Euro Millions

Currently reading:
Euro Millions

I would buy one hell of a punto a track-day ie the track for a few days with insurance and some nice cars. A new house a massive bungalow in the middle of where i live I.e i would bribe for planning permission for my grandma

grandma and grandad a bigger garden

a massive house with 55 bedrooms so there is chance to clean up after me

a nice little earner business

then i would live off the interest and buy beautiful women with my looks

You all realise it's 95 million don't you? Don't buy your grandpa and grandpa a bigger garden, buy them a bigger house with 20 acres.

Buy approx 20million worth of real estate. Then you've always got at least 20m sitting there in tangible assets.

Go into property development, the quickest and easiest way to make big bucks, if you have the money to start with.

I've always wanted an undergound garage on a large house, full of immensely detailed cars ranging from a maserati MC12 to a mint condition audi quattro. The garage where the strip lights come on one after another to light uop each car almost individually when turned on.

Of course theres a million other things to do, but thats all just to start.

Well i'm sorry to disappoint you all but i may as well put you all out of your misery now... I have tonights winning ticket :D

Surely there is enough prize money that you can buy every combination and still make profit?

apparently this is illegal tho(n)

and time consuming :p

but if you had the money to do that you wouldn't need to do the lottery :D

Back