Technical Error codes

Currently reading:
Technical Error codes

Markandjulie630

Hi all just had my van codes read because I have an injector warning light that comes on before cranking for 5 seconds and is often not keen to fire when cranking, sometimes takes 10 seconds to start. Does anyone no what they mean and are they related to my problems

P0500 vss sensor
U0eb1 unknown
B11b8 unknown
B2402 unknown

Once cleared light still comes on and codes stayed off

Only other clue is a key fault comes up but is the same with both keys and still starts cheers mark

Hi all just had my van codes read because I have an injector warning light that comes on before cranking for 5 seconds and is often not keen to fire when cranking, sometimes takes 10 seconds to start. Does anyone no what they mean and are they related to my problems

P0500 vss sensor
U0eb1 unknown
B11b8 unknown
B2402 unknown

Once cleared light still comes on and codes stayed off

Only other clue is a key fault comes up but is the same with both keys and still starts cheers mar

Get multiecuscan and a kkl/elm cable cable.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MultiECUS...iagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item3f308a3c5e

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi thanks for the link, I could not tell whether the odb fm to odb 2 then plugs into the other cable to go to USB or whether there two separate cables for 2 separate jobs or engines?.
I had a second scan done with a so called better scanner and the vss error had returned plus still showed a key fault.
The vss must be connected to the ecu I guess for the code to register on the scanner ,so I wonder if its whats causing my injector warning light or poor starting ?. If not why is the injector fault not showing on the scanners cheers mark

Consider it an engine management light its not just for injector could be any error like the vss. Yours is pre 2002 isn't it so it has combined cable, electronic speedo sender on the gearbox, the speedo on the dash is cable operated and the electronic signal goes to ecu. Check the wiring and contact to the speedo sender on the gearbox. But the vss shouldn't cause hard starting, like I said on your other thread sounds like low pressure, could be bad battery, low battery, bad starter, starter wiring causing engine to turn over slowly or could be leaking injectors, worn pump, bad regulator, bad rail sensor. Tons of things.

Thanks for being the voice of reason ,I will be trying to locate the vss connector on gearbox to give terminals a clean to see if that helps. Can I download scan software from the web site link you sent ,most garages I've been to have heard of leak back test but don't do it lol cheers mark

Thanks for being the voice of reason ,I will be trying to locate the vss connector on gearbox to give terminals a clean to see if that helps. Can I download scan software from the web site link you sent ,most garages I've been to have heard of leak back test but don't do it lol cheers mark

http://www.multiecuscan.net/

Sounds like you need to find a russian/polish/latvian garage or in fact any mechanic that doesn't call you mate :D

Back