Technical Error code 2452

Currently reading:
Technical Error code 2452

Cartago

Hi have got check Engine lamp and code 2452 its the partikel filter sensor
where is it located? I would like a Picture

:)

Hi I forgott to tell you its a 2014 motor home with a 2,3 liters motor.
I know how to clear the codes,but they come back directely.

It’s just in front of diesel particulate filter follow the two pipes from filter the early design sensor are prone to filling with condensation remove sensor and tap pipe inlets on your dry hand
If your hand sees water it’s faulty, if you replace sensor your suppose to tell ecu its new!!

Is this a case of its needing an "Italian Checkup" due to build up of crud in filter that needs burnt off. Same as for cars that only do short journeys. Sensor at one end of filter Liasons with sensor at other end and they have a we chat comparing what pressures should be.

No crud just water ,No need to compare pressures,if the sensor has traces of water in pipe inlets it’s no good ,1st blow the two rubber pipes out that go into dpf and sensor ,fit new sensor ,with diag tell ecu you fitted new sensor drive 60mph for 20 miles fault will be fixed unless you got diag to do force regen after new sensor fitted!but good hard drive cures Ducato if sensors fail on these they fill up and send wrong signal they are to close and low to dpf

Thanks fore your help,I have one question,Tell the cpu how do you do that?

Hi I have changed the sensor today,its located under the car in the middle
on a frame.
Cleared the error codes Before starting the Engine,and the codes stay gone.

I forgot to tell you it was as you said the inlets to the sensor was wet,
so I blowed in the hoses (kompressor air) Before put them back.

You tell cpu with diag machine unless you know magic but you won’t be the first not to reset parameters, very naughty!

Just spent a load of unfruitful phone calls trying to find out where I can purchase a replacement DPF sensor as I've read that a mod had been done. I'm getting the impression that up here in Glasgow the public are getting the run a round trying to get parts for Fiat commercials. I tried a Motorhome repairer who did my habitation checks who they dealt with for Fiat spares and they wouldn't tell me ! Conspiracy to get Joe Bloggs to pay through the nose for garage repairs I think. Looks like laying my hands on parts catalogue and good old eBay is my route ahead.

Just spent a load of unfruitful phone calls trying to find out where I can purchase a replacement DPF sensor as I've read that a mod had been done. I'm getting the impression that up here in Glasgow the public are getting the run a round trying to get parts for Fiat commercials. I tried a Motorhome repairer who did my habitation checks who they dealt with for Fiat spares and they wouldn't tell me ! Conspiracy to get Joe Bloggs to pay through the nose for garage repairs I think. Looks like laying my hands on parts catalogue and good old eBay is my route ahead.

Is it this type of sensor you're looking for? If so then as far as I can see the mods were in were just bracket and pipes in 2010 so you're should have the modifications already.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=504102810 &_sacat=0

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back