General English owners manual

Currently reading:
General English owners manual

yllo123

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but thought I try my question here.
I live in Norway were the 500 isn't even launched yet, not beeing able to wait, I had one imported from Germany. As an import I've only got the German owners manual, and the norwegian dealers haven't received anything yet. Do any of you now how I might get hold of (buy if necessary) the ownermanuals in english for both the car and the Blue&me system?

am sure on fiat.com there are the manuals for how to use blue&me

not sure about a car manual though, maybe one of the dealers on here can help you (y)

Last edited:
I posted a link several months ago to the English manual but I can't find it right now - try doing a search on my name & threads started by

I posted a link several months ago to the English manual but I can't find it right now - try doing a search on my name & threads started by
Thanks, I found your link to aftersales.fiat.com... only it seems this page now requires a login.

Can you read Italian - our 1.3 manual is no bloody use to us lo!

We are waiting delivery of our UK manual, it cost a fortune, but they are throwing in a free car with it ;)

I have to mention that I'm extremely happy with the car!
It's a 1.2 Lounge,boss nova white with chrome kit. Apparently the German lounge version is not the same as the Norwegian one, ESP isn't standard in Germany. I'm really not shure if I miss it anyway, it drives and handles beautifully. I'm also completely fascinated by the Blue&Me system, when I first got it, it "spoke" german, but follwoing the directions on Fiat.com changing the language to english was real easy.

Back