Technical Engineless Silver Sedicivalvole for sale (need space fast!)

Currently reading:
Technical Engineless Silver Sedicivalvole for sale (need space fast!)

Wiltshire Ozzy

Engineless Silver Sedicivalvole for sale (pics included- look!)

Silver 5 door j reg sedicivalvole in swindon.

Im selling this car (not breaking thou, no space) and am open to sensible offers!

(crank is scored so will need reprofiling or new block, bottom end is still in situ, minus piston no 4, which is now located in the boot!)

i think it would be a great buy for someone willing source and fit a N/A 16v coupe block. (or spares & WHY)

im the 4th registered owner, interior is very good for the year/milage of the shell (170.000),head lining has slight moulding where its been sat in the cold, but the seats would be mint if cleaned up as there a little grubby, and theres 'minor' rust in the usual places.

3 of the alloys are quite badly scuffed (in the middle! ???) and will probably be better of reconditioned, or rubbed down, 2 are in good condition.

I put a new set of apexi discs and pads all round on it, a new flexi link(from the downpipe) and backbox

(Im desperate for space)

Austin.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 35
  • nsr passenger view.jpg
    nsr passenger view.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 80
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 35
  • milage.jpg
    milage.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 38
  • bits in the boot.jpg
    bits in the boot.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I would hate to see this car get scrapped, so i'll give you 100 english pounds for it and tow it away. Sound ok? At least this way it'll end up back on the road rather than the local scrap yard.

If only id know sooner, ive just paid £80 for a new (well newish) front subframe. would have had that off you no problem. still might if the price is not too high. Drop me a mail at [email protected] if you still have it and maybe we can come to an agreement. :)

Back