Engine sourcing help?

Currently reading:
Engine sourcing help?

P

Phill

Anyone from the south or london or oxford area know of a decent fiat breakers or places likely to stock fiat engines?
massivley in need of one for my engine conversion but everywhere i know is useless!
cheers guys!

dont know of anyone down this neck of the woods, but try www.elfs.co.uk

they were originally recomended by Wimmy to me as he has always had very good service, and when ive used them i have never been disapointed in the slightest

give em a try and see what they have, they deliver aswell so will save you the ball ache of getting whatever it is :)

hth

Andy_sx

thanx very much dude. just wanna start cracking on with my project!!

no worries fella

you could also try the online acution su=ites that sell stolen recovered and crash damaged cars, can usually pick up some real bargins.

i nearly bought a whole bravo 1.2 with rear end damage for the gearbox for £150, but was able to gget another box at the smae price so avoided the hassle of getting it home etc.

as your doing a conversion, having the whole car will make life a whole lot easier, as whatever you may need from the donor car will be available, then you break / sell / scrap the rest once your done :)

Andy

andysxtag.jpg

frustration.gif

there are just some people that screw you up and dont give a damn, unfortunately i seem to have found that one!!!

a good coupe engine will cost you £750 easily then you need the gearbox turbo pipes wires all the aux bits intercooler the list goes on. if you really want a coupe lump in the bravo then buy a good coupe and break it as its the cheepest way once all the unused bits are sold off. look at paying 3k for a good car and making a minimum of 1.5k breaking it the bonets are worth £250 alone lol leather £400 wheels £250 and it goes on like that.

andy wats the website for the stolen recovered cars please m8 if u dnt wanna disclose it on ere then mate go on msn.

cheers

NewSig.jpg

yeah please pm me with it as well if u have it. all this waiting for new engine is starting to give me sense of humour failiure.lol