General Engine Mounts

Currently reading:
General Engine Mounts

Good afternoon everyone

I am currently looking for an engine mount and gearbox mount for the cinq sporting, does the mounts from the standard cinq fit or are the model specific.

Cheers Nick

Bad Luck mate I just checked it Yesterday cinq and cinq sporting have different mounting brackets. And the ones you are looking for are really difficult to get. I bet everybody in the forum have one on backorder !!!

Nah there are 3 mounts, one at the back and one either side

One at the back of the gbox (most call gbox mount) then the one off the drivers side of the block, and then the other comes off the front of the gbox onto the inner passenger wing

instead of me starting a new thread ill ask here.

the joins in my exhaust keep getting pulled apart no matter how tight i get the clamps so im wondering if the bottom engine mount is fubared and pulling the seals apart as the engine moves. now ive just stuck my head under the car and with two fingers i can push the engine mount up a few mill. now to me that seems too much. is it gone?

sorry i havent got back! tried to get on the forum last night but forum wasnt working!

alex! youve been to mine twice now and still dont know where it is! :rolleyes: im gonna go take a photo now and try and post it

Back