engine cuts out

Currently reading:
engine cuts out

C

chris

can anyone tell me why my 1.4 brava cuts out every now and again when im at lights or in traffic? not often but annoying,if i put revs on all day it does not happen?
thanks,chris

has been ok since start off year but started around same time i had ecu fixed 4 month back,1 of down sides was the immobaliser system had to go to let it work, could it be anything to do with that? even after i had it done the injection light still comes on now and again and gives you a good throw back into your seat!!

someone said reason it cuts out is cambelts going? then another said you would not know until it just went?

Had same prob with mine, heard if you change spark plugs, oil an stuff it healps, sme one correct me? I havnt done it yet.

Bravasignaturethisone.jpg

Seb - Brava 1.4sx

ok i serviced the car on sat running a lot better now the plugs and oil that i have taken out were bad:(

it has NOT cut out since in traffic or at lights :) and wile i did the service i also filled the tank and added some gas treatment to the fuel the injecter light has not come on at all so im very happy