Technical Engine cuts out 2009 Ducato 160 Multijet 3.0

Currently reading:
Technical Engine cuts out 2009 Ducato 160 Multijet 3.0

PeteVee

I have a 2009 Ducato 160 Multijet 3.0 campervan with 47000 on the clock , the engine cut out on me but re started on the key but the amber engine management light was on i took it to my local garage where it came up with injector fault , i the had to take the van to Stockport for it to be sorted under warranty where new injectors were fitted, after collecting the van after being fixed its run fine with no problems until yesterday when the same thing happened again it cut out and then re started on the key but the engine management light was on again , as of yet i have not had it diagnosed again ,just wondered if any one has had similar problems its done about 100m since injectors were done.

Did you manage to get it sorted and did you purchase it from Motorlands?
Its had all the injectors changed, but has cut out again once but at the minute touch wood its running fine, and yes it was fro Motorlands ,do you know the vehicle ?

Its had all the injectors changed, but has cut out again once but at the minute touch wood its running fine, and yes it was fro Motorlands ,do you know the vehicle ?
No I don't know the vehicle. I bought mine from Motorlands and ended up taking it to their brothers garage in Bredbury. Plase persist with them if you are not 100% happy. I regret not getting mine repaired properly by them and I am still having problems 3 years down the line. Good luck.

Did you manage to get it sorted and did you purchase it from Motorlands?

No I don't know the vehicle. I bought mine from Motorlands and ended up taking it to their brothers garage in Bredbury. Plase persist with them if you are not 100% happy. I regret not getting mine repaired properly by them and I am still having problems 3 years down the line. Good luck.
Thanks for that info, it was the same place in Bredbury for us im happy at the moment but i do have some warranty left , thank you.

Back