General End of a Bravo era

Currently reading:
General End of a Bravo era

L33 HCX

Hiya folks.

Sad to say but this could be my last post in this section. After owning 2 Fiat Bravo 1.2 SX, I've today purchased a 2006 1.4 (aircon) Stilo in dark grey.

Had to make a move up to the Stilos as their just arent any decent Bravos left on the market and mine needed too much work. I still much prefer the looks and feel of the Bravo but its time to give into practicality.

Keep your eyes open as I made be sell-trading some of my aftermarket parts: Marea Xenon HID lights, stock spoiler and full stainless steal sports exhaust.

All the best
Lee

Hiya folks.

Sad to say but this could be my last post in this section. After owning 2 Fiat Bravo 1.2 SX, I've today purchased a 2006 1.4 (aircon) Stilo in dark grey.

Had to make a move up to the Stilos as their just arent any decent Bravos left on the market and mine needed too much work. I still much prefer the looks and feel of the Bravo but its time to give into practicality.

Keep your eyes open as I made be sell-trading some of my aftermarket parts: Marea Xenon HID lights, stock spoiler and full stainless steal sports exhaust.

All the best
Lee

congrats on the new purchase,
I'm sure we'll still see you with the odd bit of helpful advice ; - }

charlie

Back