Empty roads?

Currently reading:
Empty roads?

just been out to get petrol and the roads arew COMPLETLY empty so i took my car for a good spin (literally :p) .. took it fdlying round all the round abouts round here and slide all the way :D also took it speeding down all the forest roads around me and then took it to a dirt car park near me thats about 200m square and there was noone there!

just imagine this huge area of fflat dirt and a cinq speeding round going sideways everywhere :D[}:)]

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

Originally posted by arc
Originally posted by dave
kate get it lowered girl;)

i lowered mine, and i stil lcant corner. darn thing skims the arches off the tyres

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!
you got a cinq kates got a punto!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

Originally posted by bloomfieldliam
Mondeo eh, must be crap drive! LOL Peeps must think you rep man!
No, the road handling and performance of the Mondeo is awesome, you ought to try it some time - it is a classleader for a reason! Try driving one before slating it ;)

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options :D

I can't disagree, i haven't driven one, BUT the main reason why it's the class leader is because Ford see it necessary to charge unbelievably low prices to businesses to saturate the market with them so everybody thinks "everybody drives Mondeos, they must be good!"

Where as people like you and I (even though you drive one) think, they're so common and that's bad!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

No, I meant class leader in its on road capabilities for a saloon car, not because of the market saturation.

The Ford Zetec 2l unit is pretty strong, why else do a lot of the two-seater sports car use them? I had a client at Silverstone [ex Arrows test driver], who imported and built 2 seater Birkins from South Africa - engine used - Ford Zetec 2l.

I bought it purely as a work horse - cheap to buy, gets me from A to B in comfort, is fun to drive, and when it dies, oh well, just throw it away :p

Lol - yeah! The car is worth jack now, got about 131k on the clock, few electric faults [this is Ford after all, I am not that nieve]. It is worth more to me as a runner - once the next major thing goes on it, probably uneconomical to repair - then I have my next problem - what do I buy next?????

Back