Empty roads?

Currently reading:
Empty roads?

Does anybody think the roads will be pretty clear during the match? If so I might go for a decent drive!

Paul

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Well, I know during the England France match, on that Sunday, I drove back from Lincoln, and the roads were pretty empty considering.

What do you classify as a decent drive then? :)

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options :D

I do a route from my house through the villages down country lanes (national speed limits and nice and twisty) to a small place called Lowdham, back either one of two ways, one is more fun, the other is better on the petrol, it's a fun run, just guess it might be even more fun with less traffic around!

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Better than my stupid commute then! 5 miles of 0-30, countless traffic jams and traffic lights, trams and no more than 20 seconds going without more stopping :(

----------
ff_banner.jpg

lol! At least on the M25 you must occasionally get up to a decent speed! My school is at the other side of town, so it's the ring road (awful at this time) or the way i go, which is slightly better but still crap!

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Originally posted by pghstochaj
lol! At least on the M25 you must occasionally get up to a decent speed!
You ever been on the M25 then??? The fastest I have been is on the drag strip as you burn away from Dartford Tunnel toll bridge :D

nasty.> my trip to art college (uni) is jus a 10 mile blast down a nice open main road which is de-restricted most the way (speeding is bad - just read that Dangerous driving topic) and then 5 minutes through town:D I love the drive even though i do it everyday

7.jpg

I have a 23 mile trip to Rugby every day, but the back roads are great - I actully enjoy the drive to work, plus leave early enough to miss all the school run. I even end up overtaking the same old cars everyday :p

I see the same new model corsa with tinted winted and his fogs on, EVERY day!

Ok, not anymore, im on study leave! lol

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Liam,

I actually commute everyday in my 2l Mondeo.

BUT the Ulysse itself is a pretty strong, excellent road-handling car on any road - everything I have thrown at it, it has taken. Yes, you do get a bit of body roll, but that is expected in a car of this size. Basically, I can't fault it.

Back