Embarrassed to say...

Currently reading:
Embarrassed to say...

We now have 3 (three) Fiats in our family!

That means that our 2 Renaults are out-numbered, but thankfully I doubt all 3 Fiats will be outside my house that often, we're now a 5 car family, how bad is that :(

So that means my elder sister has my old 1.2 16v black Brava, my younger sister will shortly have a 1.2 16v Bravo (pictured) and I drive a JTD Brava.

*holds head in shame*

Photo-0041-1.jpg

I *think* i'll keep them off here if it's all the same to you David :p

It will be embarrasing next Christmas with 5 cars, 2 silver Renaults and 3 Fiats that all look the same :( But it was my choice that she got that one so I can only blame myself.

This will be 3 bravo/as that I have taken from auction condition and put them on the road, I am bored.

Nope! That's not my house in the picture - which has parking for about 5 cars on the drive/garages but my house only has a double drive and half of the year half of that is filled by a caravan. Although to clarify, my little sister hasn't passed yet, my older sister lives in Guildford and normally I would be at uni but this year is a placement year. Fortunately I live on a road with no parking issues at all, everybody having drives and plenty of room.

Unfortunately sitting in the Megane shows a REAL generation gap between the Brava and cars now, hence I try to avoid going in it because it makes me feel so inferior.

Alfa 156 JTD for me next I reckon.

About a month ago, probably a bit less :)

I just realised how far camera phones have come aswell!

When I graduate it will be a decent stop-gap until I can get something I *really* want rather than causing myself financial issues for the sake of a car!

Yes, but it pisses the neighbours off :D

We have 3 puntos parked outside, and one in the garage which comes out at weekends :)

Back