Technical Electrics 2017 Tipo

Currently reading:
Technical Electrics 2017 Tipo

Dan8801

Hi All, I picked up a 2017 Tipo Lounge yesterday and have noticed rear electric windows, mirrors and steering controls all not working. Has anyone got any experience of this issue and if its a sign of bigger problems ahead or if it's a quick fix. Thanks in advance, Dan

That’s a lot of not obviously linked systems to all be not working. I suppose the mirror/door window switch are all on the same panel so that may be a common fail point, not that it explains the steering wheel controls. Are none of them working on the steering wheel? No stereo? cruise? Menu buttons? First step would be check for fuses, they may all share one? is the rear window isolation switch on?

That’s a lot of not obviously linked systems to all be not working. I suppose the mirror/door window switch are all on the same panel so that may be a common fail point, not that it explains the steering wheel controls. Are none of them working on the steering wheel? No stereo? cruise? Menu buttons? First step would be check for fuses, they may all share one? is the rear window isolation switch on?
Yeah I thought it strange, nah switch isn't it on and the light doesn't come on/off for it either?

Nothing at all on the steering wheel, fuse was my initial thought and not had chance to check as car is with my Mrs, was hoping to just canvas opinion to see if this is common fault or just something odd with mine

Well, wirings can be quite annoying when it comes to failure points. I remember once when the Brava 1.2 I owned back in 2007 was suddenly left with a dead intrument panel and the whole left side lights off, because of a single bloody fuse...

Hi All, I picked up a 2017 Tipo Lounge yesterday and have noticed rear electric windows, mirrors and steering controls all not working. Has anyone got any experience of this issue and if its a sign of bigger problems ahead or if it's a quick fix. Thanks in advance, Dan
hi dan, not sure if you've repaired this yet but i have had it a few times. its normally the drivers side window switch pack,

Back