Technical Electrical problem

Currently reading:
Technical Electrical problem

emielp

Hi I have a fiat doblo van none of the right side indicators are working no interior lights no main beam lights no reversing sensors. Anybody with advise please.

Hi :)

Assuming youve not driven it through a flood.. and it was all fine last week

Then check the fuses.. often the main lights are only on one..or 2 fuses :cool:

Ive had fantastic electrics on my 2004 on FIAT cars.. the GM corsa style grande punto still better than all the French junk Ive owned..

Had the vehicle long.??

No chance of light..or fusebox being full of water..??

The forums Downloads section might help if you have no access to a manual
(y)

Do let us know what you find :)

Charlie

Hi Charlie

Yeah my all fuses was checked it was put onto a computer and all that was fine. The van wasn't in any floods "yet" and its only got 48000 miles on it.

Hi,
sounds like one ore more plug connections are faulty. Generally, the FIAT wiring concept is known as - let's say - tiny.
When some years ago my Doblo seemed to make efforts to join the show business (light show in the dash, strange use of the outside lighting) i unplugged every cable connection i could reach in order to clean them. While doing so i found a broken wire which i was able to fix.
After that operation the van worked like a charm up to now with one exception (The oil pressure sensor has communication problems with the ECU. Mom appears a bit lazy.) When turning the ignition twice on before starting everything is fine.
My Stilo is producing a quite similar behavior.
FIAT eleccatricity is a bit special.
Good luck

Back