Election then - Kinda inevitable. FF secret ballot!

Currently reading:
Election then - Kinda inevitable. FF secret ballot!

Who are you likely to vote for?

• Labour

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Conservative

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Don't Care.

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Pretty obvious result really, I thought the Tories might do a bit better, but it doesn't look like Michael Howard is going to resign.

Thouroughly confused by the TV coverage, one of the Dimblebys (too early to say which) on the BBC was giving us one set of numbers and the other on ITV gave us another. Strange. I can't believe the BBC is still at it 14 hours later - don't they get any sleep?

Dr_Pepper said:
I have no idea what these things are - I thought these were a sudden national craze - I didn't realise it was just a loughborough thing! They were selling the loughborough ones in the student union on the weekend, if you're really interested let me know and I'll see if I can find one for ya.
Yeah please - that would be sweet :D
Cheers!

Rich, i am sure you told me Blair had confirmed he wouldn't be quitting?! Now he is going to?

I am surprised MH has gone actually, found it funny since last week he said:

"Many people at my age are ready to hang up their gloves and play golf, n ot me, I am in it for the long haul..."

lol

Nah not surprised at that really they all do that... I'm surprised the media was surprised actually!

Re Blair: He definately told Paxman last week he would serve a full term. I took that to mean he would either win(or lose) the next election then stand down, or stand down just before the next election. Why what has he said today I haven't seen any news.

bad_boy_racer said:
Yeah please - that would be sweet :D
Cheers!
Well I think I can get one, I would nick one for you from somewhere but they are for charity, so I'll buy one for you if you're happy to stump up the £3 to the uni RAG charities :)

By the way, they read "Loughborough for life - Thanks for coming"

Nothing special, I have been out of media coverage since friday. However, he won't serve more than 2 years since this is about the latest he can hand over power unless he doesn't give a **** about the next leader.

Back