General elearn for grande abarth

Currently reading:
General elearn for grande abarth

tzagasdog

Does anyone know where to find the elearn program for grande punto abarth (2008)?

torrent it, it took me a while to find the standard fiat one but it'll be floating about somewhere

Can some one please help me to get it? Thanks in advance.

I've never seen one.
Just use the regular eLearn for the GP and when you need anything particular to the t-jet use one form the Bravo.

It's not great ... but you'll at least have some torques and procedures.

I've never seen one.
Just use the regular eLearn for the GP and when you need anything particular to the t-jet use one form the Bravo.

It's not great ... but you'll at least have some torques and procedures.

Thank You. Can you share Bravo eLearn download link?

As above, fairly sure there's nothing Abarth specific out there. The GP one will cover everything mechanical, and should cover the engine as there is a T-Jet Grande too.

There's one Abarth specific atleast I saw one link in Ebay which is unfortunately listed out.

BTW, my problem is, Indian Abarths doesn't have Cruise Control. So, I imported one combination switch from Italy. But it turned out as not compatible with Indian Abarths. We needed 18 pin combination switch where as Eurospec ones are 12 pin ones. Is there anyway, we can fix it?

If there's any proper forum to discuss it, please direct me there.

Thanks in advance.

Thank You. Can you share Bravo eLearn download link?

There's one Abarth specific atleast I saw one link in Ebay which is unfortunately listed out.

BTW, my problem is, Indian Abarths doesn't have Cruise Control. So, I imported one combination switch from Italy. But it turned out as not compatible with Indian Abarths. We needed 18 pin combination switch where as Eurospec ones are 12 pin ones. Is there anyway, we can fix it?

If there's any proper forum to discuss it, please direct me there.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, pin 8 from "combination switch" to pin 41 of car's Body Computer. That is why I did on my GP (not abarth)

Seems like our frine from India has a different BCM Julio so probably not the same pin# and even maybe no cruise-control provision …

BRs, Bernie

Back