Technical Ecodrive?

Currently reading:
Technical Ecodrive?

Welshblue

Fiat and Lovin it!!!
Hi All, does anyone know exactly whether the Bravo ('09 150 Tjet Sport specifically) has Ecodrive or not, I was under the impression that it did but since we have picked up my wifes Bravo 2 weeks ago I cant get it to work, today I took it to the dealers who booked it in next week....half hour later I got a phone call to say that it shouldnt have Ecodrive!!!

They should know but I'm not convinced

Hi All, does anyone know exactly whether the Bravo ('09 150 Tjet Sport specifically) has Ecodrive or not, I was under the impression that it did but since we have picked up my wifes Bravo 2 weeks ago I cant get it to work, today I took it to the dealers who booked it in next week....half hour later I got a phone call to say that it shouldnt have Ecodrive!!!

They should know but I'm not convinced

It does. Have you got all the files and have activated it through the in car computer?

Interestingly enough- my Eco:Drive software is giving me results for 'start stop savings'. Bravos don't have that unless they do something weird with the engine at lights to save fuel!

Thanks for the swift reply, I have installed B&M 4.3 and had the usual Error 10 code that you'll see litering this and the 'other' Fiat forum, since updating my Ecodrive has stopped working on my 500 Lounge, hence why I went to the dealer today, I've just been on the main Fiat site and its quoted as a standard item on the Bravo

I have a '59 Bravo TJet 150 Sport and it works fine. Once all the files are installed properly and make sure Eco-Drive is turned on in the on-board computer it should work fine.

When you want to download the details just plug in a EcoDrive enabled USB and it does it very quick, then launch it on your PC or Mac and plug in the USB and bish bash bosh it should download and start calculating.

Quite a handy bit of bundled software just for keeping track.

Yeah I love it, I've been using it for 6months on my 500 but i've tried all of the above with no outcome :( Back on to the phone in the morning to the dealer

Mine is still failing on the PC...works a charm on the car and the memory stick, but the PC-based part is humped - downloads all my data but fails to plot the nice graphs or calculate my score!

Your Bravo may not come with EcoDrive installed, but if you download it from the Fiat website you can install it in your car and it will work fine. It may not be a standard install on the car but Blue&Me is...EcoDrive is an addon to that.

I have a 08 mjet sport, ecodrive loaded no problem. It is backward compatable with Blue and Me. Just go to Fiat Ecodrive website and download.

Mine is still failing on the PC...works a charm on the car and the memory stick, but the PC-based part is humped - downloads all my data but fails to plot the nice graphs or calculate my score!

Your Bravo may not come with EcoDrive installed, but if you download it from the Fiat website you can install it in your car and it will work fine. It may not be a standard install on the car but Blue&Me is...EcoDrive is an addon to that.

That happens quite a bit, happened to me and a few others (I posted it in the blue and me section). My solution? Used a different USB which started to work but then got humped as well. You get 0 ratings all the time and the green bar tells you it is processing but fails to do anything.

My final solution back at the start of Dec was to delete the profile, buy a new tiny USB for my keyring which just had Songs and iFiat data on it- not use it in the work PC and so far so good!

Yeah I love it, I've been using it for 6months on my 500 but i've tried all of the above with no outcome :( Back on to the phone in the morning to the dealer

I had this problem and the solution...wasn't connected to the Internet. Its all a bit odd but once I had connected to the net it started reading through all the data and calculating a score etc.

Give it a try...

Fixed :) I bought a brand new pen drive yesterday, downloaded Ecodrive V5.4.11 from the Fiat website using my PC (not my Mac) used it last night and hey presto, Ecodrive :) Still a bit annoyed the Dealer told me that Bravo's didnt have Ecodrive but hell it shows dont take everything they say as gospel, Thanks for the help guys

New USB pen now bought, setup and in use...it is only used for EcoDrive so not even songs to make it fail...still not working but will run it for a couple of weeks before I start moaning again!

Glad to hear the OP's problem got fixed though...nice one.

Back