General EcoDrive System

Currently reading:
General EcoDrive System

chas379

72 Year Old teenager
Have read a few Posts previously re problems with this system. My downloads worked OK until updated 4 weeks ago after which it just came up with error no matter what I did.

Been onto Live Chat with Fiat this afternoon : see partial text

Alan J: There is a current issue with our Eco Drive system.
Charles Smiles: Anything in hand to resolve?
Alan J: It's been investigated at the moment.
Charles Smiles: Ok so suppose will just have to wait?
Alan J: I can take your email address and once the issue has been resolved you can be updated.

After this the communication was broken due to network/technical difficulties Coincidence or what??!!!!!!!

Apologies for not adding to my previous Thread on this issue. It's my memory must be age related.

Forgotten about this issue for some time now. Was prompted by my Eco drive system informing me memory nearly at max. so decided to download onto USB.

Opened up Eco drive on PC inserted USB and low and behold it worked. They must have fixed the glitch.. So much for Fiat saying they would let me know!!!

My acceleration is still being criticised, but at my age who cares?

My acceleration is still being criticised, but at my age who cares?

I think it says that on general principle, and would still claim I accelerated too hard if I got out and pushed the damn thing. :)

On the other hand I always seem to get 4 or 5 stars for “speed”, regardless whether I floor it on the Autobahn or duck behind a truck at 60mph for any given trip.

Back