Eco drive journeys

Currently reading:
Eco drive journeys

Madasadad

When i look at the eco drive score for each day, it seemsto provide a summary of the days journeys. Is it possible to view the individual journeys within each day. During the first 5 days, each journey was shown, but not since.

No, and it is a major failing of the software IMO. You can use the slider things at the bottom to narrow down the date range but once you have too much data on there you loose the ability to see each individual journey.

I also think that it should be possible to seem much more detailed data. I'd like to be able to see graphs of speed and rpm throughout each journey, gear shift points, throttle position, braking etc. I'm sure it records all of this data and uses it to calculate your score.

Fingers crossed for an update.

Last edited:
No, and it is a major failing of the software IMO. You can use the slider things at the bottom to narrow down the date range but once you have too much data on there you loose the ability to see each individual journey.

I also think that it should be possible to seem much more detailed data. I'd like to be able to see graphs of speed and rpm throughout each journey, gear shift points, throttle position, braking etc. I'm sure it records all of this data and uses it to calculate your score.

Fingers crossed for an update.
I seem to have figured out how to do this, purely by accident. You see the sliders at the very bottom... move them to cover a 5 day period (any 5 day period)... then it'll show you the individual journey data.

Not quite as detailled as James would like, but it's there.

HTH
Chris.

Back