ebay shop FIRST CHOICE ITALIAN CAR SPARES aka mad_fiats_r_us

Currently reading:
ebay shop FIRST CHOICE ITALIAN CAR SPARES aka mad_fiats_r_us

Then why are you trying to fit it?

Just return it and get your money back - it's the wrong gearbox.

If they don't want to play ball start a Paypal claim - I'm hoping you paid by PP??

sold me a gearbox for a punto, that turns out to be a nissan box, lots of bits on it not the same as the punto, making it a pain to fit :mad:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FIRST-CHOICE-ITALIAN-CAR-SPARES

if they read this and offer me some compo i will remove it
Maybe it was an genuine mistake Dave? I personally have dealt with them on a few occasions for stuff and never really had any problems, thuings have been spot on up till now apart from them being a little pricey i think they are quite good. :shrug:

Then why are you trying to fit it?

Just return it and get your money back - it's the wrong gearbox.

If they don't want to play ball start a Paypal claim - I'm hoping you paid by PP??

bought from him, cash and done deal out side of ebay, it wasnt on ebay i just messaged him and asked if he had one as i see he was selling a auto engine, it also a long way to go to take back as well

well ive took this box over to the gearbox man, to strip and look, but before opening it he noticed that the output shaft on pasenger side was bent slightly, this could have only happened when the box was in another car that was involved in an accident, looks like the wobble from that bend has caused some thing in the diff to go :(

well ive took this box over to the gearbox man, to strip and look, but before opening it he noticed that the output shaft on pasenger side was bent slightly, this could have only happened when the box was in another car that was involved in an accident, looks like the wobble from that bend has caused some thing in the diff to go :(

risk you take with salvage parts :(. Not having much luck huh? (n) :bang:

Back