Ebay selling

Currently reading:
Ebay selling

IMO Sunday afternoon ;)

Or if i cant be that specific around 7/8 in the evenings.

Last edited:
i always end it about 12.15, i find you get the most bids because on the last day of the auction people will search your item and it will be on the first page of items ending soon. and then you get everyone bidding upto the time and if there not up at 12 then they put in there max max bid to win. always find its best :)

yeah never ever finsih during day you are garenteed to ge less money. people are at work or busy. its the best day to get a bargain i allways look for items that finish during daytime as i know can get it cheaper then. people eat ther main meal between 6-9pm. so if im selling sumthing that children may bid on i will finish it at 10 other wise i aim for 11-12.

I always end my items at exactly 9pm on a week night Mon to Thu as Fri is a no no as people are out after work etc, plus Sat is no good for same reason, or folk have part time weekend only jobs if students, or Sat football, and on Sundays folk are hung over, play/watch football other sports etc or have big dinners family stuff etc so to many things to get in way of being on PC

I end at 9pm because by that time you know people have watched the soaps had there dinner, been to gym after work etc and are prepared to sit at PC ready to pounce on last min bids.

During the day is no good, as some folk do not have PC access at work or may miss is as they have something important to do meetings etc or are in a lecture if student etc

Aaron.

Depending on your Ebay account and paypal status you can specify a time for the auction to start so you don't need to wait around really.

Liam

Ah well i'll look into this in morning, thanks all for the advice :D Oooh and i think i saw that set time thingy last time i fiddled about :D

coming soon to a forum near you: a plea to advertise on any vee dub forums you may visit :D :p

Personaly cant for the life of me why this or any person wants to pay £100 for a phone number would be quicker to wipe your butt and flush the money :confused:

fiatpuntosx said:
I would end it on a Sunday evening at around 7:30pm

Take a look at my auction last week; £23.00 in the morning and £100 in the evening.

Clicky

Only 1 thing I can say W.T.F.?!?! £100 just for a number?!?!?! :eek:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back