Ebay selling

Currently reading:
Ebay selling

Yes, but you asked "And why is it the sellers choice of postage method? the buyer chooses when they buy because they pay for it!."

The buyer tends to choose the cheapest option for postage (and why not?). It is the seller's responsibility to get the item to the buyer (unless collection is offered) so postal insurance and signed for delivery is really essential.
I never offer a choice of postage, I just say postage to Uk will be £x.
I don't say it includes signed for and insured etc as this sghould be a given if paypal is accepted.

They didn't.

Well yeah. What they gonna do if I send it to them. Look and go 'oh yeah, just like the pics'.

TBH I've washed my hands of them. They're at the same level as insurance companys in my rating of screwing the customer over! It'd be fair enough if they're gonna cover costs of doing what they want, but for the sake of £9 hardly worth it. (n)

what costs? its a freepost address to return
are you whining over some cardboard?

what costs? its a freepost address to return
are you whining over some cardboard?

A bit more than 'some cardboard' as you put it. Need to be wrapped in new packaging that contains origionally damaged item, and origional packaging.

I know I never hold onto packaging when I get sent something, so very much doubt the buyer did.

@ben for car being crashed into side of it. I see what your saying, but your not expected to go out of your way to prove it. They send out an accessor who comes and looks at car etc.

A bit more than 'some cardboard' as you put it. Need to be wrapped in new packaging that contains origionally damaged item, and origional packaging.

I know I never hold onto packaging when I get sent something, so very much doubt the buyer did.

@ben for car being crashed into side of it. I see what your saying, but your not expected to go out of your way to prove it. They send out an accessor who comes and looks at car etc.

well given the buyer was claiming from you i would expect them to have the packaging
re wrap? pick up a free box from a local supermarket and job done

what scenario do you envisage? send RM a couple of pictures and wait on a cheque?

I don't know if this has been covered already, but is the battery definitely charged ?
My BBerry does that when the battery is very, very flat.
Also have u suggested taking out the battery and sim, leaving for a few minutes and putting them all back in and re starting? This performs a reset.
This may be of use?

No doubt rm want the damaged goods back to try and recover some costs broken stuff sells for spares, ok you may be thinking is it worth it but think how many claims they have, even if they only get back 10-20 %

I don't know if this has been covered already, but is the battery definitely charged ?
Also have u suggested taking out the battery and sim, leaving for a few minutes and putting them all back in and re starting? This performs a reset.
This may be of use?

The phone may have left the OP fully charged but the recent spell of negative temps plays havoc with batteries if left at the mercy of the cold.
My camera had a half charge yesterday, took a pic OK this morning. Left it on my car seat for three hours & it turned on then straight off.
Left the camera in my fleece at work for a few hours & it had just enough charge to tell me it was dead & to retract the lens.

This may be of use?

Yes I have a feeling its a charging problem. I don't think it was a Genuine Blackberry charger it was one I was using without problem but only because it already had charge I think.

Found the Genuine one today so I'm sending him it to try.

Back