Ebay!! Grrr

Currently reading:
Ebay!! Grrr

ok i've been trying to list a few things for my mam, the pictures wouldnt load so i couldn't working ok now but i've listed one and have went to list another and get this:

You cannot submit your listing due to the following problems

Attention Seller:
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. At this time, you are not able to list this item.

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.

can anyone explain the point to this or when i can list? you don't know of the earache i've been getting to list her stuff :bang: :bang: :mad:

thanks for your help!

sorry, got caught up elsewhere...

Do you owe ebay any fees? On (relatively) new accounts, they will only let you list up to £15, as soon as you hit the £15 it will stop you listing more items.

So check your sellers account balance, as you may need to pay some off. :)

HI

I had this just as I really wanted to bid on a cheap MF2 which I couldnt do and it went for £20. I had it for a week and then Ebay said sorry for the inconvienience and let me back on. Meanwhile people who are ripping people off left right and center never get put on hold!!!!!!

Liam said:
Hsve you tried actually contacting ebay, rather than sounding off on here? We don't know why they won't let you on.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Liam
yeh course i have, they sent me the same reply twice, basically saying that new sellers on ebay need to pay off their fees if they're over £15 before they can relist, my fees were 97p so i paid them off with no success(n)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
hey all, got a response from ebay, took a while though, can't seem to make much of it, it seems to me she's showing me how to view previous invoices on my selling fees, how is that meant to fix my problem? thanks to them ican't sell all this stuff to get it out the way before xmas!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting eBay. I'm happy to assist you with your query
regarding the fees charged to your account.

Please understand that as you have Credit Card on file as the automatic
payment method, therefore, there is no limit on your account. Your
account is in good standing. You can verify this information by viewing
your account status page.

To view your account status page or invoices please follow the steps
below:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of the eBay homepage.
2. Click "Seller Account" under "My Account".
3. Select "View invoice" or "View account status" under "My Seller
Account Summary".
4. Click "View account status".

The next page will display your account status. If you wish to view a
previous invoice, select it from the drop down menu.

I hope this information is helpful. I wish you success buying and
selling on eBay in the future.

Kind regards,

Sally Thompson
eBay Customer Support

ok now my first auction finished it's let me list another, seems to be letting me run 1 at a time :cry: :bang: this is really annoying me now :mad: it mentions a policy on counterfit items, will this have anything to do with selling DVD's? i tried selling them in a different category and it still wouldn't let me list :( ebay are little help

just try to revise my 2nd item and it brings up the same message, just hit the keyboard so hard i think my hands swelling up :bang:

ok now i can list it on my laptop but cant load the picures LMAO is this a joke

Last edited:
Back