Ebay...grrr!

Currently reading:
Ebay...grrr!

Fact is it's costing me nothing at all to see if he will come, if he does, great, if not, lost nothing :)

This is a little surreal, he's on his way he just phoned to say, reason why he couldn't come earlier, junction 17/18 of something was closed but now it's fine?? I don't like this.

My dad at least will be home by then, I just don't like all the unknowns involved, will he ask for more money, money for delivery etc. I checked all the emails and it is definitely 100% that it's £530 unless he can't read and he said free of charge delivery.

The Negotiator said:
This is a little surreal, he's on his way he just phoned to say, reason why he couldn't come earlier, junction 17/18 of something was closed but now it's fine?? I don't like this.

J17 to J18 on the M25 was closed this morning...
It all sounds a bit dubious to me, but you never know I suppose. Keep us posted mate.

Well, at least that's real, money is hidden, he'll only get it if i am happy all is ok. He who dares wins (or loses ;))

I wouldn't drive 170 miles to give somebody a laptop for half what it is worth for no charge. I've check all the emails though.

But plenty of people would pay him hundreds more for it than I am. Only difference is, I am 100% serious where as some people aren't.

He'll be here soon enough :S Locking valuables away lol, he has a daughter too, so he can't be a thief?!

I just think he will want more than we agreed.

No way! You agreed a price, so stick to it. If he says he wants more then tell him to stick his sodding laptop! Look at it this way, he's driven a damn long way not to sell it!

You've just got to be tough. Just remember he doesn't want to leave with out having sold it, but equally, you're not going to up the amount you pay him just because he says so. It'll be fine. Trust!

If he starts querying the price, just calmly say that you're not bothered whether you buy it or not, so he either lets you have it for the agreed price or he leaves with the laptop and no sale.

OK, call me smug or something but IT'S MINE! I'm sat in the garden using it already, reports 3 hours left on the battery (not bad for first charge).

So, you know the specs, stuff you don't know, it comes with bluetooth dongle, yeah i know, little and pointless, but what about a PCMCIA TV tuner, yep, oh, AND IT'S FREEVIEW/DAB! It is gorgeous and I love it already. Fan not as bad as my old one although it's not a cool laptop sadly, but hey, it packs a punch!

Came with flightsim too..off to fly!

On, and it's widescreen.

It's brand new, I paid £530 for it, it sold in Aldi 3 weeks ago for £999 (cheap already).

One of the best things is the amount of stuff that comes with it, it's a huge wide screen too.

PICT0056.jpg

What a day!

100gb HDD! :eek:

Back