ebay copyright question

Currently reading:
ebay copyright question

hi,

selling on ebay and i as always looked at how other people advertised there product, but today i get an email from someone saying that your using my sub tittle and change it now or im reporting you to ebay for copyright infringement, is that right? also i now cant change the sub tittle because iv had bids.

Yeah you can't really steal other listings works, however, a sub title isn't exactly the worst you can do...I only just woke up and the whole house is in pieces since sister left imersion heater on overnight so not in a position to give a better reply sorry.

Bloody little sister left the imersion on over night by accident, woke up at 5am to hear the overflow onto the conservatory/garden room roof. The shower head had melted.

Basically the thermostat on the imersion failed so didn't switch off after a certain temperature over a long period of time, the hot water system boiled over into the cold water system, the ballcock for the cold water filling tank cracked under the heat, water entered the crack so the ballcock filled with water and sank. This led to the cold water (not hot) filling with cold water constantly - hence the overflow.

Fortunately, the ballcock cracking probably saved the entire water system in the house otherwise the heat would have destroyed everything.

Fun hey.

She's 15 Steven!

I got most of the telling off as usual even though i was the one who first noticed the overflow lol. I think they have banned her from using it though, should last all of a week.

Back