ebay bad feedback

Currently reading:
ebay bad feedback

haha

right i bought a phone off ebay and the bloke forgot to send the charger he then said ill send it recorded delivery this was a week ago and i still havent received it. he then sent me a message saying can you leave me feedeback as the charger should be with you by now.

what a tit. he is getting bad feedback all the way and he doesnt know it yet

:ROFLMAO:

thats a case where neutral feedback should be left. he fulfilled his responsibilities as a seller but not to a high standard. negative would only be called for if the charger never came and he refused to do anything about it.

thats a case where neutral feedback should be left. he fulfilled his responsibilities as a seller but not to a high standard. negative would only be called for if the charger never came and he refused to do anything about it.

thats kinda what i was thinking

but still if he also said at one point sorry i havent sent it yet im rushed off my feet.

ooo right sooo its my fault your busy. (dnt put listings on ebay if your too busy to post them:mad:)

ebay isnt a full time job for most sellers, they have other jobs, and families, and drug addictions, so you cant expect the same level of service you get from a shop.

WTF, sellers can't leave negative feedback but buyers can...what aload of sh!te!!! And ebay has gotten really expensive to list things and then paypal :mad::mad::mad:!!!! I am not in good form today!!:mad: ebay=:tosser:!!

Hi

We eBay quite a bit, and when things go wrong it is easy to jump to conclusions. Best to chill a bit and be patient and polite to the seller / buyer. You don't know what is going on at their end, or if the GPO have lost it or anything! And it is best to keep a 100% good feedback rating than one negative over something silly.

HOWEVER, it does seem pointless sending you half the kit you've bought! So, when you do do feedback, do it as neutral, but outline the problems you experienced - taken 2 mailings; lack of, positive, communication; etc - that way other buyers can read between the lines (y). People get very wound up over feedback, and sitting in little holes banging away on their pc they often try to score little 'victories' and act childishly - best to rise above it! :D

Obviously if he doesn't send the charger within the next few days, then worth reporting to eBay themselves. Not that they'll be much help in our experience :rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck - James

Last edited:
i still love ebay. it saves me a lot of money, and it lets me sell my junk without having weird people come to the house. i was a big adtrader fan until ebay came along, now adtrader seems almost pointless.

I've just left -ve feedback for someone whos brought something from me. I know they were bringing in the rule but I still seem to be able to.:confused:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mnasiri1962

he was a newb lol:p

pro doesnt know how to pay

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
that means he can retaliate:( how can i get back at him without retaliation?
you cant, that is why the new rule has been brought in.

retaliation feedback can be removed, all you need to do is report it. it can take a while, but it gets removed eventually.

can we leave bad feedback on sellers and not receive any as buyers as of today?:confused:

So what happens in the case of someone buys something from you but never pays for it? Before you could leave negative feedback to warn people, but this way they can continually get away with it with no way of warning people about it. And don't say 'fill out non-paying bidder form' cos that's just as big a joke!

Back