ebay bad feedback

Currently reading:
ebay bad feedback

So what happens in the case of someone buys something from you but never pays for it? Before you could leave negative feedback to warn people, but this way they can continually get away with it with no way of warning people about it. And don't say 'fill out non-paying bidder form' cos that's just as big a joke!

negative feedback on a buyer didnt stop them bidding and winning so it didnt warn or help anyone.

if someone doesnt pay you report them, then they get banned if it happens enough, and you dont have to pay seller fees. thats not a joke.

Last edited:
see what happens on ebay.au for buyers under the new rule

feedbackchanges.jpg

click this link and add your own ebay name at the end to see how the new rules affect you %
put me back to 100%

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ebayIDgoeshere

i always on 100%
with a feedback rating of 32 i'm not surprised, but when you've bought and sold a couple of hundred things you're bound to have dealt with at least one retard who thinks its ok to leave revenge feedback.

sticking fresh dog poo through their letterbox at 3am on a sunday morning is very satisfying.

with a feedback rating of 32 i'm not surprised, but when you've bought and sold a couple of hundred things you're bound to have dealt with at least one retard who thinks its ok to leave revenge feedback.

sticking fresh dog poo through their letterbox at 3am on a sunday morning is very satisfying.

haha.

if someone gave me bad feedback then i would just mae fake acoounts and bid on everything they put on ebay

seller sent my video card in an envelope! damaged in post & seller wont reply!!!

• Reply by amanda270583 (13-Aug-06 17:01):

card was in anti static bag, inch thich bubble wrap, in a jiffy, buyer is a lair
    • Follow-up by tidyjug (13-Aug-06 21:32):

there was no antistatic bag or bubble wrap. i'm not a liar, you are. admit it.

what did she do?

she sent a video card in an envelope, so it got damaged (obviously) and then she wouldnt reply to my emails. it was only a cheap video card, like £10 or something, but its the principle and for that she deserves pain.

also i have a cock taht sent me a phone and forgot charger then sed he sent one when he didnt and now says he has bought a 2nd one and sent it when he hasnt(n) what do i do?
if you paid by paypal start a dispute, if not its time to smash windows.

she sent a video card in an envelope, so it got damaged (obviously) and then she wouldnt reply to my emails. it was only a cheap video card, like £10 or something, but its the principle and for that she deserves pain.

if you paid by paypal start a dispute, if not its time to smash windows.

haha it was paypal but i only need about £15 off him not the £190 i payed:chin:

if it wasnt sent recorded delviery you can have £190 back, if he cant prove he sent it then paypal will refund you fi you say you enver received it.

personally i'd start an "item not as described" dispute, send 50 email each day, and obtain their address and phone number from ebay so you can start sending final demand letters and make phone calls. after 5 days make the phone calls at silly times in the night. eventually you get your £15 worth of fun.

if it wasnt sent recorded delviery you can have £190 back, if he cant prove he sent it then paypal will refund you fi you say you enver received it.

personally i'd start an "item not as described" dispute, send 50 email each day, and obtain their address and phone number from ebay so you can start sending final demand letters and make phone calls. after 5 days make the phone calls at silly times in the night. eventually you get your £15 worth of fun.

lol he said he sent the charger recorded so i said ask to see the signature. then he said ok ill buy u another one and ill send it. and tahts was on the 10th

Back