Tuning Dynoed the Uno. 452hp / 504nm

Currently reading:
Tuning Dynoed the Uno. 452hp / 504nm

woooahhh! thats a HUGE turbo! love it!

im so hoping to crack the 300bhp mark with ease then! even on delta management u think 300bhp is easily possible?

Dunc

thnx Dunc =)

yea i think so, i know i didn´t have any problem to break 370bhp with stock ecu that i modified myself :)

thnx Dunc =)

yea i think so, i know i didn´t have any problem to break 370bhp with stock ecu that i modified myself :)

Thanks for your answers!

I still can't belive i should crack 300bhp so easily? Are your sure there is nothing else i need other than my GT3040r, a big enough fuel pump, n/a cams, some adjustable vernier pulleys, 25/27psi of boost and a 3" exhaust system with one box?

any head work at all? polish/porting of the head? or will totall stock head be fine?

Dunc

Thanks for your answers!

I still can't belive i should crack 300bhp so easily? Are your sure there is nothing else i need other than my GT3040r, a big enough fuel pump, n/a cams, some adjustable vernier pulleys, 25/27psi of boost and a 3" exhaust system with one box?

any head work at all? polish/porting of the head? or will totall stock head be fine?

Dunc

Its a fiat =) 300bhp is nothing actually, your probably gona need some bigger injectors or more fuelpreassure.

Here is an old movie of us dynoing a standrad croma engine with large turbo, intercooler and a old haltech f9 (fuel only) ecu 8 injectors uprated clutch to 414,9hp and 580nm
standard head and n/a camshafts
The car went 11,3sek at 402meters.
nowdays it does it in 10,63sek and 230km/h

I KNOW THE CAR IS UGGLY HAHA, but pretty cool :slayer:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=151487046560076580#

I've been away too long!

Great car, and fasinating to hear the OEM internals are able to support that power, my god Dunc you're going to have some fun!!!

Keep up the good work Cerveza!

Thanks

Tom

Its a fiat =) 300bhp is nothing actually, your probably gona need some bigger injectors or more fuelpreassure.

Here is an old movie of us dynoing a standrad croma engine with large turbo, intercooler and a old haltech f9 (fuel only) ecu 8 injectors uprated clutch to 414,9hp and 580nm
standard head and n/a camshafts
The car went 11,3sek at 402meters.
nowdays it does it in 10,63sek and 230km/h

I KNOW THE CAR IS UGGLY HAHA, but pretty cool :slayer:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=151487046560076580#

WOW!!! That is seriously awesome! I can feel myself wanting 400bhp already!

Unbelivable the power it makes with the mods. Do you have any pictures of the 8 injectors setup? what size pipework is the intercooler? 2.5"?

Need as much information as possible! Im on a mission!

Dunc

If you can't get 400bhp you're doing something wrong!

We get 450bhp out of the old 1.4 8v Punto GT engine for short periods and a steady 330bhp on long runs - just don't ask how much it cost!

There's a guy in Israel getting about 800bhp out of the 2.0 16v in an X1/9 but he refuses to talk about what the mods are or how much it cost, all we know is it is bespoke to him and we suspect it all comes out of Greece.

We get 450bhp out of the old 1.4 8v Punto GT engine for short periods and a steady 330bhp on long runs - just don't ask how much it cost!

There's a guy in Israel getting about 800bhp out of the 2.0 16v in an X1/9 but he refuses to talk about what the mods are or how much it cost, all we know is it is bespoke to him and we suspect it all comes out of Greece.

cool! so ur thinking 400bhp will be fairly easy to achine with the croma black and lancia 8v head? oh and a MASSIVE turbo! :D

Dunc

WOW!!! That is seriously awesome! I can feel myself wanting 400bhp already!

Unbelivable the power it makes with the mods. Do you have any pictures of the 8 injectors setup? what size pipework is the intercooler? 2.5"?

Need as much information as possible! Im on a mission!

Dunc

i´ll post som pictures of the injector setup as fast as i can :)

the pipeworks are 3" but thats really unnecessary, but looks cool :slayer:
I´ll give ju the full spec as sson i got 5 min to spare :)

Mattias

800bhp is not really hard to get, same price to build a 600bhp.
We got Jonas here in sweden who built a 900bhp and theres really nothing to it.
steel rods
forged pistons
good fuel supply and injectors
race camshafts
standard crankshaft
emerald, motec etc etc
ported head
homemade intake/exhaust manifold
large intercooler
big ass turbo
3 disc used tilton clutch will do the work

Then let the boost do the talking :slayer:

Mvh Mattias

cool! so ur thinking 400bhp will be fairly easy to achine with the croma black and lancia 8v head? oh and a MASSIVE turbo! :D

Dunc

Getting 400bhp isn't a problem - getting it reliable is another matter of course. Fuelling, cooling and lubrication are essential modifications. The power is easy provided the engine is solid (bearings, timing, gaskets, core plugs, etc.)

If you just go for a big turbo I will bet that a simple 10 second squirt of big power will be enough to overheat the engine especially if the mixture leans out as the revs rise. Lean the fuel out too far and high rev preignition can destoy the internals in under a second.

Getting 400bhp isn't a problem - getting it reliable is another matter of course. Fuelling, cooling and lubrication are essential modifications. The power is easy provided the engine is solid (bearings, timing, gaskets, core plugs, etc.)

If you just go for a big turbo I will bet that a simple 10 second squirt of big power will be enough to overheat the engine especially if the mixture leans out as the revs rise. Lean the fuel out too far and high rev preignition can destoy the internals in under a second.

your absolute right

Dyno movie of my Uno, got a little bit of bad nerves hahah

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eqxLlLZc_0"]YouTube - Team Bonnmeck - Bromsning av Cervezas Fiat Uno 452hk/505nm[/nomedia]

Back