Dying Chat

Currently reading:
Dying Chat

Last three time I have been on there has been 2 men and a dog (no jokes on the dog bit!). Either use or loose, even if you ar eon for 10 mins just to say hello! There have been a number of posts here between 21:00 and 22:30 so you aint out! I have had a great conversation tonight but it could have been a lot better at the same time.

Fiat Bravo HGT155
Jagaur XJR-S 6.0 V12
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk THE Fiat Bravo site

yeah, i wish i could, but i can't - i may have 2mins to put a post up - (an advantage of having 4 PC's dotted about the house) - but not often i have enough time to sit infront of one for more than 5 mins in the evening - altho i am online and in the chatroom now

SEI-POWER

HP

I was only doing 80...
I'm usually on but am snowed under with other things at the 'mo.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/

RichieC

woooooh...I'm a ghost...
i'm usually around at least a few nights a week

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

steveyensen

Top beagle and Panda mod
I was on from 9 p.m. sharp as I am most nights ... but no takers. Unfortunately because I have 2 dogs to look after then my time on the chat is essentially limited up to 10 p.m. at the latest.

Most of the time I just give up. I didn't bother last Monday for instance. Sorry if I missed you Nige, but it seems that we're in the chat room at different times!

Steve

Drives a Panda 1000CL [:0] but still has a sense of humour!

gaz.d

taffy git
I try to mate it for around the 10pm mark but at the moment i'm under pressure in Uni with assignment deadlines;););)

Anyone want to do them for me:D:D:D

Gaz[^][^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Like a Banana