dvd file

Currently reading:
dvd file

If a 4.7GB DVD, then just mount it using Daemon / Alcohol and play it that way, no media required.

If a 700MB / 1.4GB DVDRip, presumably XviD, then play with any suitable player, as long as you have the right codec :)

Custard - Go to downloads.com(download for free) and look for 'vlc player' the symbol is an orange traffic cone( i dunno ),its prob the best player on the market at the mo , it plays virtually everything, highlight the film, right click,open with vlc player-job done,enjoy.
If you want to put the dvd onto a disc id recommend Nero v 7 or 8 - what torrent site did you use as theres a few i can recommend that are quite safe,stay away from limewire,kazzarr tho-laodsa viruses.
Hope this helps
Joker

I never liked VLC, tended to use MPC to play everything, including images. Custard is well aware of VLC, and all types of media players (y)

Although now I stream everything via Popcorn Hour :) so no need to play on a PC anymore.

As for burning ISOs to DVD, I would say use ImgBurn

Last edited:
Sorry Stu D. Dunno why i put custard in my last post!!! going to punish myself now.
Joker

Back