Panda Dutch Panda 169 pusher says hello

Currently reading:
Panda Dutch Panda 169 pusher says hello

I have added a 4x4 Panda to my collection.
IMG-20221105-WA0018.jpeg

A "Nudge Bar" like that might have saved my 100HP from becoming an insurance right off. I want one for the M-Jet.
They are still available and for the 319 Panda to but might be an MOT issue. I cant be sure the car would pass with one. More important it might double the cars kerb weight!!

They are still available and for the 319 Panda to but might be an MOT issue. I cant be sure the car would pass with one. More important it might double the cars kerb weight!!
rigid crash protection was banned in 2007

Ones that are designed and EU tested for a particular vehicle are fine. But they are designed to bend in an accident

They protect from minor scrapes, but are more of a cosmetic thing these days and will not reduce the damage if you say hit a sheep at a reasonable speed

This one (319 Panda) looks to be fitted to the inner bumper cross beam so there would be some protection for the radiators but at best part of £400, I wont be looking any further.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back