Tuning Dump Valve

Currently reading:
Tuning Dump Valve

smoo

There is a baileys twin piston dump valve for sales on ebay with not too long left on the bidding, it is from a punto GT, i was wondering if anyone would know if it will fit a coupe 20VT??

Thanks in advance as always!!!

Chris

custard

dump valves are fairly generic so will fit fine although you may need to mod pipes aetc as the coupe has a recirculating as standard

smoo said:
is the moding the pipes a massively expensive job??

not at all. if you buy the proper hoses then yea . but all youve got to do is blank a pipe off with something like a 2inch long piece of broom handle to bung it up and some tape. my mate did mine with a metal bung. of cause this is a very home made way of doing it but hay it does the trick:yum:

OP
OP
S

smoo

sounds a vrey primative way of doing it, but if it works, then im up for givimg it a try!! Ive been waiting all day for this guy to tell me whether i get all of the pipes as well, but he aint been fourthcoming, starting to get nervous as i need to put in a bid for this damn valve before i leave work for the day!!!:cry:

Hellcat

zombie nation
Baileys twin piston dump valve from punto gt , in perfect working order and condition. bought from demon tweeks a few months ago would fit various other turbo cars . low start no reserve auction is for dump valve only !

Wouldn't hold your breath.

OP
OP
S

smoo

Hellcat said:
Baileys twin piston dump valve from punto gt , in perfect working order and condition. bought from demon tweeks a few months ago would fit various other turbo cars . low start no reserve auction is for dump valve only !

Wouldn't hold your breath.
I think ill just enquire about buying a new set of pipes as well, im sure some outlet will be selling the kit on its own!!!???