General Duckbill drain

Currently reading:
General Duckbill drain

Steve gt

Established member
Hi guys, Is the driver’s side duck billl drain on my 2015 doblo in the correct position , i bought a new replacement as one was missing but I’m not sure if it’s right. Thanks Steve
EE59803F-35D1-4E00-BDC7-B57C302078CB.jpeg

Hi guys, Is the driver’s side duck billl drain on my 2015 doblo in the correct position , i bought a new replacement as one was missing but I’m not sure if it’s right. Thanks Steve View attachment 417764
I had a look at my 2010 Doblo Maxi 1.6 multijet to see if similar, but on mine the duck bill one goes to the N/S .
On mine the O/S one starts from the drain in the heater box area and goes towards the O/S inner wing under tha brake fluid resorvoir as more of a pipe than a duck bill. The first pic is the N/S duck bill which is a larger diameter than the O/S.
Sorry for the poor pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0682.JPG
    DSCF0682.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0679.JPG
    DSCF0679.JPG
    429.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0681.JPG
    DSCF0681.JPG
    475 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for taking time to look mike 👍🏻I think I’ve got the wrong part as it looks same as the passenger side 🙄, I’ve tried turning towards the brake fluid resovoir but there’s not enough room either with the air con pipes , I twill see if I can find one in the scrappy to have a look at .

Thanks for taking time to look mike 👍🏻I think I’ve got the wrong part as it looks same as the passenger side 🙄, I’ve tried turning towards the brake fluid resovoir but there’s not enough room either with the air con pipes , I twill see if I can find one in the scrappy to have a look at .
Does ePER give any clues..??

Yeah I’m getting squeal when it rains, I’ll have a look at it 👍🏻
I can't say for certain but I think it goes from the heater box area , under the brake fluid resorvoir and then into a hole in the inner wing , so the water would drain out in the wheel arch and not in the engine compartment at all. It also to me looks a smaller diameter pipe than the large duck bill thing on the N/S which presumably leaks out on to the back of the gearbox area.
So going by that if you look through the o/s wheel arch towards the engine compartment you may see a hole that it fits into.
Assuming my 2010 is similar to your newer model;)

I’ve had a look on the ePER but it doesn’t cover the year of mine and can’t get any images from the older models, I’ve found a local brakers with a couple of doblos similar models to mine so I’ll give them a call tomorrow to see if they have one 👍🏻

Back