Technical Ducato X250 2.2 fuel system air bleeding?

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato X250 2.2 fuel system air bleeding?

ToreV

Hi all

I have received a new Fuel pressure sensor, pressure valve and Diesel flow regulator.

The elearn guide says just loose the fuel tank cap, and start replacing. But I cannot find the bleeding procedure anywhere?

The Pressure sensor comes with big warning that no air must exist in the system when starting up. I assume air could mess up the initial calibration.

Or do i just let it self prime, then afterwords reset the "High pressure fuel" in MultiEcuscan?

Please help :)

bump

Torev
have you had any success ?
I'm afraid i have no positive advice.

So far i've gleaned

MAF no Multiecuscan intervention
DPF sensor intervention required
Replacement phonic wheel
injectors
there is a section to reset learned functions. What this covers?
maybe some one will answer these questions.

Hi :)

Sort of yes, i managed to replace the parts and do the relearn. But the relearn failed in MultiECUscan, but succeeded in AlfaOBD for some reason.

And after running common rail cleaner additive I got power back to the engine.

But it hasn't solved my original issue of random engine cutoffs :(

Thanks for updating.
WHich additive did you use? Liquid moly diesel purge seems to get good reviews. How to use see you tube.

I used the "Bardahl Common Rail Diesel Additive (1072)", its similar to liqui moly I believe.

The difference it made was VERY significant! My system was probably quite sludgy. After about 2 hours on the highway at ~3000rpm, there was significantly more punch available. I really didnt expect that much effect from it. Its definitely not just due to the highway/high rpm driving, as that is my typical driving with the van anyway. (recently did a 6K trip to/from norway)

I also have a bottle of the turbo cleaner from Bardahl I will run at some point.

Back