Styling Ducato Paint Code

Currently reading:
Styling Ducato Paint Code

ducatoGib

Banned
I would be very grateful if any member can advise me on a Fiat Ducado paint code.

I own a motor home built on a 1990 Fiat Ducato Chassis that is need of some body panel restoration.
The paint code label under the bonnet/hood is blank, not showing anything in either field.

I have tried to look up the paint code online by entering the VIN number.
Most just give the model and year then ask for payment to reveal all of the vehicle details, when all I need is a simple paint code.

If any member can give me just the paint code from VIN# ZFA28000000809703 it would be very much appreciated.

The colour is a creamy white.

Very many thanks,
James.

I’ve tried your VIN in ePER Fiat. website and it’s coming up as ‘VIN not found’. I even knocked off one of your zeros from 6 to5 in case you’d miscounted. Still no joy. Sorry.

I’ve tried your VIN in ePER Fiat. website and it’s coming up as ‘VIN not found’. I even knocked off one of your zeros from 6 to5 in case you’d miscounted. Still no joy. Sorry.

Very many thanks for your efforts, it was very kind of you to try.

I went to the FIAT dealer in Estepona Spain this morning and they said 1990 was too old to find the VIN!!!!!!

So any parts I need, FIAT won't be able to supply them because they cannot access the VIN number??

Dreadful service and support from FIAT.

James.

Back