General Dual zone climate control

Currently reading:
General Dual zone climate control

VindiVee8

I have a problem with my dual zone climate control. The passenger temp display constantly flashes, but the drivers side works fine. Its operation does not appear to be affected, but its very very annoying:bang: I have tried discontecting the battery fo 30 mins, but that made no difference. The handbook, says that the temp display will flash if you have the compressor turned off and you are trying to set the temp lower than ambient, but this continues to flash no matter what temp you set it to or if you have the compressor on or off. Does anyone have any ideas, or is it a back to Fiat job?

If it's flashing unregular it could be a contact issue between the display and the electronics.

diablo_NL said:
If it's flashing unregular it could be a contact issue between the display and the electronics.

No its regular, its exactly the same flash as you get if you set the temp below ambient without the compressor on, but only on passenger side!

edit its only the temp display on the passenger side thats affected, the rest of the display works.

Back