Styling DTM Cup Mirrors for Sei??

Currently reading:
Styling DTM Cup Mirrors for Sei??

does anyone happen to know the cheapest place online to get these with base plates?

seen prices vary from 30 quid plus base plate to 100 quid plus, my local shop quoted me over 100 quid for em!

if anyone knows of the cheapest place to get em (with base plates for the sei), or if anyone has bought any, would be grateful if you could let me know!

cheers in advance :)

if i can find it there's a site that quotes £30 for the mirrors and £15 standard rate for a base plate which you specify at check out

never ordered because i know i'll get a mail back saying that the plates are either unavailable or stupidly priced :(

oh well, motorsport mirrors it is :D

Hi I think the dtm mirrors they list for the cinq/sei are slightly smaller than the regular dtm`s thats why they are more expensive,
I might have a regular set of dtm`s for sale soon i`ll see if they do base plates for a sei
Cheers
Adrian

You know somewhere that sells dtm cups for £30? :eek:
Who are they?
Are they the same as the picture below?

206dtm-m-thumb.jpg

Or are they these?

dtmcarshot-l.jpg

is it the black one?

i did see a cinq tearing down the road the other day on dartford road, i think you pulled into tescos?

once my cars fixed up we should have a mini cento meet somewhere a bit more upmarket than the mcdonalds carpark and toast some novas :cool:

yeah i don't see many seis or cinqs around our area that are done up nicely, i generally recognise a half decent one!!

there's a silver sei knocking around the darenth area with some nice wheels but that's about it!!

depending on how much i've knackered my engine i should have my car back soon, was planning on taking it up the bodyshop next week but doesn't look like that's gonna happen now :(

I have hardly seen any other done up cento's around here. The only other one is my mates black one, which has been half covered in primer for about 6 months :eek:

There is a very fit lady who drives a black cinquecento around here all the time. It is in mint condition and has the orange rubstrips...

I saw a yellow abarth kitted cinq on the A2 the other day, don't think they were impressed with my driving... I was trying to stay level with them :D

Good luck on getting the car sorted :), just don't sell it! (y)

i saw some bird on the m25 the other day going towards essex in a black sei with some nice wheels, apart from that nothing done to it.

will find out the fate of the engine tomorrow when the garage ring me, not looking forward to it :(

i'm suprised you haven't seen my car knocking around, i'm up erith from time to time doing bits to my mates golf. will be working up erith school from next week doing some maintenance work (y)

thinking about it, maybe a year ago there was this fella that had a really nice red cinq, saw him in tescos once or twice.

just hope i can afford my new wheels and bumper, then i'm good to go!

lol, what the hell is that?!? luckily i haven't seen it around!!

there was some dude down the retail park when i was finishing work one day with a light metallic blue cinq with a bad boy bonnet and a 2fast2furious sticker on his bonnet (n) (n)

Alroy said:
lol, what the hell is that?!? luckily i haven't seen it around!!

there was some dude down the retail park when i was finishing work one day with a light metallic blue cinq with a bad boy bonnet and a 2fast2furious sticker on his bonnet (n) (n)

(n) What would possess someone to stick that on a car... :yuck:

Some people have no taste, we should have a cento meet where we could educate them :D

Luke1985 the ICE moderator is a local aswell (y)

the garage just rung me... it aint looking good :(

apparantly the water pump and head gasket have blown, along with some other bits that need doing i'm looking at 500 quids worth of repairs :eek:

fellas getting me a price for a punto engine though, this ain't my idea of a good day!!

If you can afford it, then I would reccomend that you get the 1242 engine. I regret not getting it now...

I should have got that instead of getting my headgasket repaired, unfortunately I didn't :(

was that the kind of price you paid? the 500 is maximum apparantly for head gasket, cam belt, water pump, new spark plugs and oil filter and generally an overhaul of the engine.

he's getting a price for the 1242 tomorrow morning for me

Back