dsylexic Kick ASS

Currently reading:
dsylexic Kick ASS

i dont use a spell checker, i went to school instead. :D

I went to school and passed everything with a C and above except english. But that might be down to the stuuuuuupid teacher I had :mad:.

Can remember her even now. "You'll never amount to anything without your english GCSE you will spend the rest of your life on minimum wage or on the dole". I can remember going to my brothers open evening and rubbing it in that I now earn more than her and drive a better car. She wasn't very impressed :D.

while we're on the subject of abbreviations, my father in law has OCD.

Its hilarious taking my 3 year old to visit :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me started on OCD...

my boss has it terribly.

infact I came in today to see the cupboards bare and he'd washed everything up :s
When he's talking to you he starts arranging your desk into piles so u lose what your doing, if the blinds are open he will close them, if they are closed he will open them. everything has to be "his way". He writes over the same thing about 6 times till it just looks a mess... poor blokes gonna end up having a nervous breakdown..

Dan

I have Alzheimers...

Sorry what was the subject?

the bf has ADHD, hence the hyper regi plates!

can a mild form of dyslexia be when you rite aword eg "word" and write the wo then a space then the d then go back and rite the r. ive caught myself doing that sometimes. its strange.

the bf has ADHD, hence the hyper regi plates!

can a mild form of dyslexia be when you rite aword eg "word" and write the wo then a space then the d then go back and rite the r. ive caught myself doing that sometimes. its strange.
i do that all the time!

the other thing i do is puts paces i nthe wrogn places...

i think it's just crappy typing tho... :p

i dont use a spell checker, i went to school instead. :D

i have OCD in many forms, symettry & cleanliness are problably my main issues.

:rolleyes:

I rarely use a spell checker as I too went to school and learnt there. Also if I'm not sure of a word I get out my dictionary and LOOK IT UP! Wow kids, you really can still use a little book to help your spelling - it just takes a little effort to turn the pages!

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

I rarely use a spell checker as I too went to school and learnt there. Also if I'm not sure of a word I get out my dictionary and LOOK IT UP! Wow kids, you really can still use a little book to help your spelling - it just takes a little effort to turn the pages!

Easier to open up Word and see if it underlines red ;)

Anywho, I don't believe my spelling is half bad, but I know my grammar is shocking, but then again, this is a public forum. I don't think for about a week before I type. I just seem to mash words on the keyboard until i'm done. :D

Back