Driving test!!!

Currently reading:
Driving test!!!

MrDT said:
oh well, 10 days til i can try again. everything else was spot on, (well, pretty much) so i'm confident for next time at least.
Unlucky dude, i passed second time... 2 minors.

Its only 3 days you have to wait now, as of 1st November 2005 you only need to wait 3 days after your test to take it again. It was 10. :D

Matt

beau_4076 said:
im sure your pass next time, remember best drivers pass second (y)

LOL:D Is there no limit to your verbal diarea beau? Does that mean that somebody who passes at the 20th time of trying is brilliant at driving while us who passed 1st time are absolute sh*t.:shakehead
A bit of advice for your driving test........Put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion!!!!!!!!!:chin: :D
Luv ya really, you forever make me smile!!

Cant do much worse than the Focus driver I encountered this morning sat staddling 2 lanes on the approach to a major roundabout in rush hour traffic sucking his thumb... :eek: Even if you have driven for a couple of decades and covered ridiculous mileage, you never stop learning or experiencing new things :mad: :rolleyes: And if my Airbag Warning light don't pack it in, Stilo will either be Basil Fawlty'd or chopped for a ricer by the time this weeks out!

Last edited:
fiatpuntosx said:
Its only 3 days you have to wait now, as of 1st November 2005 you only need to wait 3 days after your test to take it again.
really? that's news to me! good news that is :D

the first available slot in my area is 4 weeks away (booked it anyway), but i'll be checking for cancellations every day, as shifting the dates is no problem (y)

thanks for the comments guys, all i got at work was 'muahaha you suck'. oh well...

Back