Driving other cars @ age 21.

Currently reading:
Driving other cars @ age 21.

hey all, long time!

anyway, i know i've done a couple of similar threads recently, renewed my insurance with quinn again this year which is my 4th year with them, because they allow me to drive other cars third party.

after confirming with the women on the phone it's the EXACT policy and even made refference to the driving of other cars she said if i had it before i'll have it this year.

unfortunately she was wrong and they removed it in feburary to people under 25.

I can't do without this now and i'm going to have to cancel my policy costing £80 for a weeks worth of insurance :bang:

do any of you know of any companies that will insure me to drive other cars, 21 with 3 years NCB?

if i can't sort this out i'm well and truely screwed :(

thanks!

i would contest the cancellation fee given you were mis sold the policy

yeahh mate i've tried, told them to listen to their recordings but conviently there was a technical error which means they can't.

they told me it was on my renewel letter, 3 pages long and on the back of one of the pages in tiny print it mentions the changes, it's on the back of the first letter that's signed at the bottom so i didn't think to check the back, sneaky yes but there's nothing i can do.

I got sorted :) found a company that will do it, hav to cancel my Quinn one and loose 50 quid then pay 750 a year for me and gf instead of 620 with Quinn but this is fully comp and let's me drive other cars tp.

Was gunna pm you Ahout Quinn too actually cause I remember you mentioned you were with them, anyone wants to know who the insurer is please pm me, I'd rather it wasn't on the net for people to google and take advantage of making them eventually remove it like everyone else :)

I got sorted :) found a company that will do it, hav to cancel my Quinn one and loose 50 quid then pay 750 a year for me and gf instead of 620 with Quinn but this is fully comp and let's me drive other cars tp.

Was gunna pm you Ahout Quinn too actually cause I remember you mentioned you were with them, anyone wants to know who the insurer is please pm me, I'd rather it wasn't on the net for people to google and take advantage of making them eventually remove it like everyone else :)

I had the same problem with Uncle Quinn and the told me I still had the cover and I didnt I only ever used it once as my aunts illness does mean she can be taken Ill and need me to drive. If you'd able to send me a private message with the details of your new company i would be very grateful.

could a mod delete/edit this post please? i'm getting loads of PM's from randoms who have just signed up to FF to find out which company it was, they stopped doing it 2 years ago!

Back